BUSA 2009

And I didn't just have an accident. Maybe you should learn to read

Neo,whats gonna happen with the wrecked bike? I'm interested in buying it if thats possible,Pm me your contact info or here's mine: 971 50 831 5197

critterdoc man. lay off... you've done enough... it's about time you respect fellow riders... and let's stop judging and being childish here for real. fine I'm an idiot if it makes you happy and glorious, now for God's sake, lay off... We will become mates when you start respecting everyone else here too man... especially Jeff...

I still love the orange/black, but I dunno if I should get a k8 if the k9 is out soon. Thinking resale and stuff...

I noticed the worst problem with dark colors here in Qatar is that the weather is extremely dusty and even after you wash the bike, a couple hours later and it looks like it needs another shower. Considering maybe the white one, dust won't show as much i'm sure...

But never seen a white busa on the road and on youtube they only show videos of it in the showroom. Anyone have a video link of someone riding a white busa?

what will it be, k8 onge/blk or k9 white? hmmm... ideas???

Neo...if you're thinking resale and such...I would hold out for the 09.  If they come out in Sept/Oct...it will be here before you know it.  The silver/gray may have metal flake in the paint that would hide the sandy dust and even if it was a solid color, that color would show well without constant washing.  My Blue and silver 01 Busa never "looked dirty" even when I knew it was. Also like the white...as a second place pick in my book.

Again...thanks for the posts and glad you're OK!

Neo...if you're thinking resale and such...I would hold out for the 09.  If they come out in Sept/Oct...it will be here before you know it.  The silver/gray may have metal flake in the paint that would hide the sandy dust and even if it was a solid color, that color would show well without constant washing.  My Blue and silver 01 Busa never "looked dirty" even when I knew it was.  Also like the white...as a second place pick in my book.

Bro I swear to you the dust we live in here... there is no way your blue would look clean after a good wash. On my Orng/Black it was acceptable on the orange bit, though still shows clearly, but on the black part, man it looks dirty. You should see my mesh gear and even black matt helmet, Oh man, look like I been off road on my busa, after every ride.

I even have to wear goggles under my helmet coz dust comes in from beneath and my eyes ged bloody red. It's bad.

Neo...if you're thinking resale and such...I would hold out for the 09.  If they come out in Sept/Oct...it will be here before you know it.  The silver/gray may have metal flake in the paint that would hide the sandy dust and even if it was a solid color, that color would show well without constant washing.  My Blue and silver 01 Busa never "looked dirty" even when I knew it was.  Also like the white...as a second place pick in my book.

Bro I swear to you the dust we live in here... there is no way your blue would look clean after a good wash. On my Orng/Black it was acceptable on the orange bit, though still shows clearly, but on the black part, man it looks dirty. You should see my mesh gear and even black matt helmet, Oh man, look like I been off road on my busa, after every ride.

I even have to wear goggles under my helmet coz dust comes in from beneath and my eyes ged bloody red. It's bad.
yep he is right the dust is pretty bad down there. Sometimes people have to wear a mouth and nose cover under the helmet too.

You're right mate.

I'm really sorry for not being more sensitive about your accident.

I hope we can put this misunderstanding behind us and become mates.

And give my regards to Jeffrey J Murray...I suspect you'll be seeing him in person real soon!
Hey maybe I'll see my friend that was essentially killed riding his bike too! Yeah, he was riding real stupid sitting there at a light when he got hit and put into a coma despite his proper gear.

While we're at it, lets assume everyone that has died on or near a bike was riding recklessly. I'm hoping one day we can disrespect all the fallen riders and the people who mourn and memorialize them.
clap.gif

Now that I know its dangerous to ride I think I will give it up. Driving too. I may not even leave the house.

Neo, glad you are ok, and I wish you better luck in the future. I know what the traffic is like there and I know 100 mph isn't much since they do the same thing. You are not an idiot, you were not riding recklessly. But then again, I've never broken the speed limit ever ever ever in my life. I'm also the number one male supermodel. I'm also the richest man in the world.

Don't listen to these people that try to tear you down for an accident. It happens. Hope everything works out in your favor.

-Dustin

It's easy for cars to misjudge a bike...happens all the time. Fast and slow. More times fast, but who's counting?
Glad you were relatively unscathed.
thumb_up.gif

You're right mate.

I'm really sorry for not being more sensitive about your accident.

I hope we can put this misunderstanding behind us and become mates.

And give my regards to Jeffrey J Murray...I suspect you'll be seeing him in person real soon!
Hey maybe I'll see my friend that was essentially killed riding his bike too! Yeah, he was riding real stupid sitting there at a light when he got hit and put into a coma despite his proper gear.

While we're at it, lets assume everyone that has died on or near a bike was riding recklessly. I'm hoping one day we can disrespect all the fallen riders and the people who mourn and memorialize them.  
clap.gif

Now that I know its dangerous to ride I think I will give it up. Driving too. I may not even leave the house.

Neo, glad you are ok, and I wish you better luck in the future. I know what the traffic is like there and I know 100 mph isn't much since they do the same thing. You are not an idiot, you were not riding recklessly. But then again, I've never broken the speed limit ever ever ever in my life. I'm also the number one male supermodel. I'm also the richest man in the world.

Don't listen to these people that try to tear you down for an accident. It happens. Hope everything works out in your favor.

-Dustin
Dont worry about him bro. He's an idiot. He didn't have Jeff's 6 yr old son look in his eyes and say "Daddy's not coming back" I did. He so high and mighty that he doesn't care about a little boy who lost both his parents in the same year. He even has the nerve to wish death on me. Wonder how my 5 yr old and 2 yr old would like that?

I'm just thankful that guys like Neo and Razor are still with us.

Now that's the busarider spirit I wanted to hear... amazing support... amazing... really... Thanks a million... Can't wait to ride again!!!

Guys, I'm still checking if any changes other than color for k9s. Til now no update... will surely keep u posted.

wow !!
wtf.gif

that;s ****** up that you wrecked your bike man !

but the luck on this is that you're can order a new one !!

i would go for a white/blue one ore the two tone grey one !

fine to hear you're ok and enjoy your new one ...
winkold.gif

yeah white and blue looks gorgeous really. and probably a good color to have here in Qatar for dust issues.. I hope... I've just never seen one live, and am really afraid of any disappointment...

lasted 3 frickn weeks! My Brand New 2008... Some idiot thought I was invisible, I was doing 100mph and he simple cuts in front of me and brakes... Bamm... I'm alive, but my Busa's gone... His insurance covered that, so I'm about to order me a 2009. Attached is my 2008... In the next post will share with you the 2009 line up straight from SUZUKI!

This is just the beginning!
What a waste of a nice bike. What were ya doing going soo fast? It kinda sounds like you were at fault for going so fast and showing off.
billy your an ASS

Back