My 06

Slowboy

Registered
Thought I would post some of my 06 Le which is a work in progress.. But since its my first bike it will be fun and a whole lot of $$$:thumbsup:

The bike has been down on the left side and it need a few parts but nothing real big. :please: Gotta replace the left side rearset(don't know if i want to go with the Pro-tek rearset like on the right side or just chrome stock rearsets)
And also decide if I want to just replace the right fairing or cut the left fairing and remove the left over screw from the broken frame slider and add frame sliders again!!:rofl: Since the left side is new with no holes for the slider..But after that is pretty much simple stuff..

I know for sure i want to get rid of the full yosh pipe and get me either a brocks shortmeg or sidewinder.. and think i'm gonna go with some chrome extension and go back to a stock light with a tiger undertail.. Just like that look better than this undertail I have now.. But anyways and sugestion would help..

Also I hope to get out and meet alot of you guy's and girl's this year!!!!!

Thanks,
Danny

DSC03324.jpg

Nice bike Danny. Be sure and send Demmym a pm to get added to the Oklahoma list so you dont miss any of the organized rides this year. :beerchug:

How come I never get tired of looking at the White 06 LE

:thumbsup: . :thumbsup: . :thumbsup: . :thumbsup:

Open the Pocket Book danny

Yeah I told the wife already.. Michelin will see alot of tires getting buit By me this year lol:laugh:

Back