My '06-- Back Home and new LOOK!!!!

WOW!! Very clean and sharp!!!
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Chris - she looks great! I am glad that things have worked out for you - the question is, did you ever get her sync'd up?

Hey, thanks for ALL the kind words y'all....the Busa has ALWAYS, I MEAN ALWAYS, been my dream bike....
Ya know I got him back in July of this year...and it was my Blue and Gray "Bullet" back then...

Now I had to come up with another name ya know..Now he's my "Thunder 'N' Lightnin' "--- 'cause now the colors just kinda strike me as lightnin' and the Muzzy is definitely rollin' THUNDA!!!!!

I'm really humble though....I am just soooooo proud to have a custom creation that is just me!!!!

Like a PROUD PAPA!!!

I'll attach what he looked like before below...

And Shawn--- yeah, I got the throttles sync'd sweeeet...now the Muzzy and PCIIIusb got'em running REALLLLL HARD!!!!! Just saving up my money to go get that custom Dyno tune and Map done!!!!!

Thanks for all your nice words my .Org family!!!!

Here's what he looked like Before the transformation....

copy_of_my_old_color_scheme...blue_and_gray.jpg

That looks great, and I really like bikes with factory paint, but you didnt go over board, some bikes have way to many different colors, that are way to bright, and lines that dont follow the busas shape at all, But to ach his own
I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT...
bowdown.gif

That looks great!!!!! Boy you are lucky, my fight is still pending with the lawyers, now into 17 months! Again the bike looks great!

FastBusa, man I feel for ya....I know these past two months have seemed like an eternity for me!! I hate that it is still going on with you--17 months!!--- I would have driven my wife ABSOLUTELY CRRRRAAAAAZZZZZYYYYY by that time!!!!
She's been about ready to strangle me in just two months time!!!! I hope it all works out well for ya...

Hitmancqc....I'll be PM'ing you here shortly..maybe we can ride sometime next week if we can get some cooperation from the weather....I'll holla at ya!!!

100_3747copy.jpg

OMG coop!!!!! talk about getting HOOOOK UUUUPPPPP! bike looks incredible. Hats off to you buddy.

thanks for all the nice reviews guys....I am really hoping to get this thing on the dyno soon and get me a custom map done...I really want to see what kind of numbers I'm putting down now....

saying.JPG

Man, that paint really came out nice. Glad you were able to get her put back together.

love the paint job...it reminds me of those plasma balls with all the streaks of lightning....very cool

Chrisjp,

My son said the SAME thing!!!!
ices_rofl.gif
I'm ready for some good weather to ride in now!!!

Merry CHRISTmas to you all !!!!

100_3728copy.jpg

(runeight @ Dec. 20 2006,06
zzwhip.gif
) nice to see a "win" for our side. Not easily done with Insurance companies.

Nice work.

runeight...
Couldn't have said it better myself.  I just cant belive the deal you got.   If these kinds of deals were against the law, you'd be locked up by now.  SWEET DEAL!!!!!!

Back