My '06-- Back Home and new LOOK!!!!

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Hey everyone....After TWO months of waiting and fighting with the other parties insurance company over a settlement, I finally got the settlement to go ahead and get my bike fixed from the wreck I had (where the old man almost hit me head-on) back on October 25th.
I started to just make them buy me all new plastics, fix the couple of mechanical things, etc..
I just happened to stop by one of my dealers about an hour north of where I lived one day while we were shopping, and he and I got to talking. I told him about what had happened and how my bike was not too bad hurt- he told me they could repair the plastics if they weren't too bad, put me a custom paint job on the bike from a painter they used in Memphis, and replace everything else.....I got my price from him and wound up being able to go with the custom paint, full 4-2-1 Muzzy exhaust, chrome rims, rotor, clutch, and oil cover, chrome rear sets and passenger sets, and frame polish===all for less than what I would have spent for replacing OEM stuff. Also added a PCIIIusb and speedohealer ( from Charles at StreetNtrack of course!!!) on my own...check out my pics and tell me what ya'll think.....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

100_3707copy.jpg

Back