LOOKING FOR SOME HELP - KANJI on side panels of a 2001

ICEMANN

Registered
Does anyone have a "template" they have used to cut their own vinyl KANJI for the main side panels? And also a template for the top/back side of the mirrors, to go under the paint of stock mirrors for that 3d effect?

I have a 2001 blue silver that fell over. Finally getting the plastics fixed and have to have them painted and re-stickered. Sucks to have to replace both sides.

I had these made back in 2002 I think. JWOLDBUSA, and Gixx1300R (Nick Smith) from total Kaos back way back in the day. Wish I would have got a spare set back then.

They are chrome faded to blue with "striations" accross the symbol from left to right. There are smaller one's on the stock mirrors and painted over to give a raised edge look. There but not really.

Now that I have to replace them, and finding these exact matches will be impossible, Im looking for someone who may have the template they used they can email me, or can remake me some decals. It's funny I have family nearby with a vinyl cutter/printer and can get anything printed I need, except when I need it. Then it's never available. funny..

Thanks in advance.

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

7305-who-paints-dash-panels-again-mvc_024f.gif

I forget his email address. I am pretty sure it's the same as always.
Ping him here on this board, or at SH.oRg. He's on LaBusas also.

Back