My '05 Busa vs. a AMG SL65?

No stock production car has a chance against the BUSA until over 186mph. Once the limiter comes on the exotics will catch and pass the Busa without a problem.

But....you have to find a road with enough room to see it happen. Any other race but TOP SPEED, they have no chance!
This is one Bad-Motha-Shut-Yo-Mouth!!

The Chrysler ME Four-Twelve - which stands for mid-engine, four turbos, twelve-cylinder - will claim to be the new reigning king of supercar performance. The Four-Twelve's 6.0-liter V-12 is force-fed by four turbochargers with dual-core intercoolers and a very free-breathing exhaust (if the sound of the show car was any evidence) to make an incredible 850 hp at 5750 rpm (a new benchmark at 142 hp per liter). Power is delivered through a seven-speed Ricardo sequential, double-clutch transmission with quick 200-millisecond shift times. This translates to some numbers that left hard-to-please members of the press momentarily breathless: 0-60 acceleration in 2.9 seconds, 0-100 in 6.2 seconds, and the quarter mile in about 10.6 seconds at 142 mph. Top speed is an equally awe-inspiring, although theoretical, 248 mph. The car has 925lbs of downforce at 186mph. This is only a running prototype as of now though

but will out run the best of them

PICS:

Thats basically neck and neck with the Hayabusa man. Thats one bad ass car :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last I checked, I ran 9.9's BONE STOCK in the 1/4-mile with my BUSA so...

....10.6 seconds is quite a bit slower even for a prototype.
tounge.gif

Like I said, no production CAR will touch a BUSA!
wink.gif

i embarrassed one on the freeway here in cali... some guy going through a mid-life crisis wanting to show off to his friend in the passenger seat got his ass handed to him. he did give me a thumbs up afterwards, so at least he took it gracefully...

I dont like em german cars!! Charge too much money for too lil horsepower... Gimme a Lambo any day
devil.gif

It may be a fast car but you should still walk until the top. Shoot, I witnessed a 2 year old Honda 954 lay the smack down on a new viper. However, don't let him catch ya sleeping, you're going to have to be on your game, right up to the limiter.....

That me12 is one hot car. I saw that last year I think it was when I was looking at the new cars coming out. My jaw just hit the ground. The price tag I think was in the 400,000 range though :S.

If anyone is familiar with rappers, I believe the guy from G-Unit has a prototype one.

Yeah that car is so hot, if I wannted to go all out, My choice would be the me4-12, then next would be the pagani zonda f

Horacio Pagani declares that his Zonda supercar has finally reached perfection with its latest iteration, the Zonda F. The "F" is presumably for five-time F1 champ Juan-Manuel Fangio, as Pagani dedicates this car to him. The unparalleled attention to craftsmanship is made evident through details such as the wooden steering wheel and bespoke switchgear. The car is built completely by hand--ten of them to be exact. If there was ever a car that could be considered art, this is it. Not only is the Zonda beautiful, but the numbers on this car are virtually unheard of. With the clubsport package, the 7.3-liter, AMG-sourced V-12 makes 650 hp and 560 lb-ft of torque--without the use of forced induction. Even more remarkable, weight is kept down to 2706 pounds through the use of various exotic--and no doubt expensive--materials. The weight-savings help the Zonda achieve 1.4 g on the skidpad, a number that was once exclusive to racing cars. That much power applied to such little small mass, results in 62 mph flying by in only 3.6 seconds, and the car will make it all the way to 214 mph. The Zonda is definitely a contender for fastest car money can buy, but only if you live in Europe. Don't worry though; Pagani has not said anything about pricing, which means you can't afford it anyway. We wouldn't be surprised if the new Pagani Zonda F brings Ferrari Enzo owners to tears as they realize they spent their money on the wrong Italian supercar.

LOL talk about carbon fibre! Finally an interior that actually makes me think IM IN A SUPER CAR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, were just posting pictures of nice expensive (if you can call it that, its more than expensive) cars as we await an update
smile.gif

I would have to sell all of my organs to afford one of those!!
wow.gif
I think I would still prefer a Hayabusa though.
cool.gif

No stock production car has a chance against the BUSA until over 186mph.  Once the limiter comes on the exotics will catch and pass the Busa without a problem.  

But....you have to find a road with enough room to see it happen.  Any other race but TOP SPEED, they have no chance!
wink.gif
That why God invented the TRE  
laugh.gif
A TRE won't raise to top speed to 230+mph, you'll need a TURBO for that and then it's not stock!
smile.gif

You know, it weird. I sopped at a Sonic Drive-In with that car parked there with "yet another kid" in the drivers seat. Must have been his dad's car. And the kid looked 14, tops. But anyway, I had no idea that car had that kinda power. Funny though, after looking at the specs, the Busa kills it. Also, it rocks the socks off of the new V10 Lamborgini as well, for those interested.
laugh.gif

Back