Finally Pictures of my 05 Busa

vmaxbaby

Registered
Hey All,

Finally got a new digital camera to get some pictures of the Busa,  Only thing missing in the pictures are my panels from Race Ready which will be here on Aug 24 so I will post some new pictures when they are on the bike.  ( <span style='color:red'>Update they are on did one picture in my garage of them</span>) She only has 1000 miles on it but have done some heathly mods with more parts coming in the mail as I type this post
smile.gif

Check it out and let me know if I am on the right track.

Later,

Goto the below site:
http://www.flairphoto.com/busa.htm

<!--EDIT|vmaxbaby
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125160230 -->

Bike is looking awesome dude. I thought that yoshi system with that style was only for the new gixxer looks killer. Also love the combination you did with the Tobin seat, Great job. Oh! Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Looking real good ... great mods. Where are you? Anywhere near Northen Virginia. Tell us more about Keith Guard please.

Thanks for the kind words on the bike. I am in Stephens City, VA. Keith Guard is in Winchester, VA. just a few miles away. He has been working on bikes 25 plus years. The best part is he only does MODS, and performance items, don't bring him some 10 year old bike and want brakes changed and new fork oil. He works on sport bikes only, his favorite brand is Suzuki which is what he has owned for 20 some years but will work on all. Peformace is his stong suit, for the past 4 years he has been attending a horsepower shootout down in Manassas VA at a place called FastLane Cycles and out of the 4 years he has gone his bikes have one 2 first places in there class and 2 2nd places. This year he tuned a 05 GSXR1000 and out of all the 1000cc bikes the one he tuned came in first. Don't remember the numbers just that his rider got 1st. He has been playing the horsepower game for ever and knows so many tricks, in fact I told you on my site what I have done but he didn't tell me all he had changed just when I picked it up he told me to "Hold ON" that was his only words and gave me the keys. I ask what did you do besides what I posted and he just smiled. I meet Keith back in the day when I purchased a 1988 Katana 1100 he did work for me on it. He has guys coming from different states to work on there bike. He can do head work, cams, whatever. He is cheaper than a dealer, knows 100 times more than the dealers mechanics as a rule I am sure somewhere there is a great mechanics but most are just there to do a job, where Keith just does mods
smile.gif

Of course he is always swamped with work and you wait to get #### done but when it is your turn it is worth it
smile.gif
He does not run ads just word of mouth. I can't post his number for the world unless he gives me the okay so if any are interested I can check with him and find out if he wants his number out or his email address since this is a side business.

Anyhow I will post pictures as I add mods, and I will be getting a Dyno Run in OCT before we do the cams to have a base line of what it has now.

Later,

Bill

smile.gif

tounge.gif
...nobody else saw the "Faster than 1200 ZZR"  ??
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124933371 -->

nice ride bro............

hey uh.... Stephens City uh..... we need to ride man....

we are dayum neighbors and shid.....

Nice Busa.

I have the classic mods Yoshimura RS3 and PC11 on a 2000.

No other performance mods are in my future any time soon.

Just glad to have a Busa.

Congrats good luck and welcome to the board.

Beautiful pics, nice bikes, and even nicer looking lady. Damn!!! she's fine! One question though... how can you have the same license plate on two different bikes?
rock.gif

Back