Finally Pictures of my 05 Busa

cool.gif

Man, beautiful bike. If my dealer had a blue/silver on the floor I might have gone that route. Nice ZZR and friend as well
smile.gif

WOW! Just saw the lady beautiful and very sexy. Get some pics of her on the busa.
biggrin.gif

Awesome pictures, although the pictures of the lady nearly made me forget about the bike(s)!
smile.gif
Yep, you need to get her to pose on your Busa.

But uh... getting back to the Busa... Is that a light smoke color Puig screen?

I'm also in northern Virginia. My Busa still looks like your first picture!
blush.gif

After buying the Busa sold the ZZR1200, a shame after putting all that money into it, but that is why it had the same license plates, switched them over to the Busa, I think it fits the Busa allot better than the ZZR. I will have a photo shoot in the near future of her on the Busa instead of the KAW. She has already told me she wants to do it
smile.gif

The Inter panels were done by William at Race Ready

http://www.raceready.us

If you decide go with the smooth I think it makes them look more like factory. He is great to deal with and I have some other things that I am getting him to do also plus he sells some parts for our bikes.

Check him out... Tell him William from Virginia with the 05 Blue/Silver gave him a good word.

I know nobody knows me on this board and talk is cheap BUT I can tell you all this, If it sucks I will tell you it sucks, never been one to have someone do something or get something knowing is was bad just to have them in the same boat. So as you hear more from me on this board know that just because I purchase something if it sucks I will tell you but so far all mods that I have done with all vendors I have been 100% pleased.

The PUIG Shield for example is Excellent compared to Zero Gravity, classier with the GSXR1300 embossed right in the shield not some cheap sticker on the side of the shield. Yes had both there is a difference
smile.gif

Back