Must have just missed him....

Rollin20z

Registered
I think it was BusaBret trying to jack my fairings, and use my tools to do it too. ??? He must have had someone watching out because even the fans were still on and cups still had ice in them. I know he's been saying how much he liked the blue but I didn't think he would do this, he seemed like a upstanding guy.??? Looks like he got them all off, even the name plate on the Alienhead :banghead:, can't believe he wasn't loading them up as he was removing them or just go ahead and take the whole bike if he wanted to look better and be faster to boot. :rofl: Guess that must explain why he rides a black busa. :poke:

Oh well !! Since you didn't hurt anything send me an invoice for your time & labor. NEXT......

DSCN1096.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

NO!!! Do not paint over that blue!!!:please:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Deuce_C15s said:
I hope this was a bad joke. Me and some friends have done stuff like this before to each other!

He knows I really really like that color and he was talking about repainting it Sunday:down: if I was gonna steal anything off his bike it would be the wheels:whistle:

:laugh:

What now Bill, did you already get bored of the blue, or did you have nothing better to do today than strip it down? I dunno, some people like to take things apart and put back together (MC Mustang) more than they like to ride :)

Did we get chased by Tennessee finest recently on Ol Papa Smurf? I wont tell anyone why you change colors so often? :whistle:

NO!!! Do not paint over that blue!!!:please:

Not yet. :laugh: Just extra's.

And didn't want to take any chance's on angry cat owners or upset cowboys so it was easier just to swap fairings. :whistle:

Did we get chased by Tennessee finest recently on Ol Papa Smurf?

They do not mess with us law abiding citizens, besides they know they couldn't catch a smurf if they tried. Now as for a snowflake, no problem. :goodboy:

Now that she's earth friendly she'll need a new name.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...ng-planet-going-green-my-way.html#post2859950

Green???:corner:

Just come out of the Kawi closest already:moon:

I like it in here, I don't here the voices. Just the water flowing thru the pipes and then that sometimes makes me wonder which dog is flushing the toilet. :laugh:

:rofl: that may be slower than white:poke:

Bret,
You know it's just like picking up that little girl at the bar. Doesn't matter if she's wearing Gucci or Wally World's finest once the fairings come off that undertail is gonna still look the same from behind. :rofl:

Your new view!!

DSCN1130.jpg

I like it in here, I don't here the voices. Just the water flowing thru the pipes and then that sometimes makes me wonder which dog is flushing the toilet. :laugh:

Bret,
You know it's just like picking up that little girl at the bar. Doesn't matter if she's wearing Gucci or Wally World's finest once the fairings come off that undertail is gonna still look the same from behind. :rofl:

Your new view!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice

Rollin20z said:
Bret,

Your new view!!

No worries now that you have gone Kawi green. You can keep an eye on my tag:poke:

No worries now that you have gone Kawi green. You can keep an eye on my tag:poke:

Not !!! Last time I "LET" you get around me I was in danger of decapitation by your tag...:rofl: You know there is a reason everything fades to black when you die supposedly right? That's because it's the last in line and you have to die waiting for it to get there. :rofl: And not to leave Don out on this one, when you die and see the white light, it's not actually a light but the glare off of the tail of the white busa that's in the back of the line waiting on the black one. :whistle: And once your eyes get adjusted you get to see the pretty & fast blue & green ones already in the gate enjoying a cold beverage and a smoke.

Now there, understand the pecking order now? :moon:

You know, even if you do ride a black one your ok in my book. :thumbsup:

Oh, and I'll still wait for you at the stop sign. And if your more than 5 minutes getting there I'll come back and look for you. :laugh:

If you put floresent in that paint you wouldn't even need a headlight at night...

Not !!! Last time I "LET" you get around me I was in danger of decapitation by your tag...:rofl: You know there is a reason everything fades to black when you die supposedly right? That's because it's the last in line and you have to die waiting for it to get there. :rofl: And not to leave Don out on this one, when you die and see the white light, it's not actually a light but the glare off of the tail of the white busa that's in the back of the line waiting on the black one. :whistle: And once your eyes get adjusted you get to see the pretty & fast blue & green ones already in the gate enjoying a cold beverage and a smoke.

Now there, understand the pecking order now? :moon:

You know, even if you do ride a black one your ok in my book. :thumbsup:

Oh, and I'll still wait for you at the stop sign. And if your more than 5 minutes getting there I'll come back and look for you. :laugh:

Thanks Bill:beerchug: I will ride with ya any day:thumbsup: even though your bike looks like an oversized chartreuse fishing lure:laugh:

Make it 10 minutes as more than likely me and Mrs Daisy will be along shortly:whistle:

Back