Public thanks to Joe

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
I called Joe last week to get a replacement buel peg. He didn't even think twice. I had a set in less than a week. He also took the time to machine and polish them for me. Thanks again Joe. I'm glad I know u sir

Hey Rock...what happened to the one you are replacing?

I was pulling into a gas station and a lady backed over my bike with me on it. Slidders took all the damage. Slidders bent, rash to my stator cover, left foot peg broke in half. Other than that no damage. My elbow to a hard shot to the ground. It was an accident and I'm almost done settle'n with the insurance company.

Dang Rock! Glad you are ok, did I miss it or did you not tell us all about that?

Glad you are ok.

Joe is solid peeps!:thumbsup: Hope to ride with him again. Great guy to be around and call friend.

Dang Rock! Glad you are ok, did I miss it or did you not tell us all about that?

I'm good. Thanks for asking. It was so slow. I kept it off the radar. No real damage other than a few scrapes. She just didn't see me. I kept my kool and called da popo.

I'm good. Thanks for asking. It was so slow. I kept it off the radar. No real damage other than a few scrapes. She just didn't see me. I kept my kool and called da popo.

Damn careless cager. Glad your ok and the damage was minimal.

Look forward to riding w/ you again Rock when I get back to NC.

:beerchug: Right on Joe!! Nice to see people helping each other out on here. Nice to know we have kick ass people on this forum. :thumbsup:

oh yea. Joe is one of many great people that don't have a problem helping others out.

here's some pics....

wreck 2.JPG

wreck 1.JPG

slidder.JPG

I'm ordering some now because of this thread. This is the type of business I like to deal with.

Dang dude, that sucks. Glad you're o.k., sucks about the scratches, gotta get ya some touchup spray now i guess.

Back