Mrs.Duck has gotten a new bike already

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Mrs.Duck has graduated from the grammer school level 250R, to the middle school level 08 ZZR 600.

In just over 8 weeks I might add.
cool.gif

She rode over 3K miles in that time behind me and with all the mechanics of down shifting and revving to keep up definatly increased her learning curve.
laugh.gif

We picked it up and took it to the track this past Tuesday and spent the night in Wiers beach.

DSCF0686.JPG

good deal... looks like the same wheel design as the busa..

It's funny how many bikes have things that look the same as parts of the Busa. I helped a kid pick up his first bike a few weeks ago. It's a 92 Seca II. The tank and wheels are spot on. Even the gas cap looks the same.

Great bikes !

Need a set of HeliBars for it ? I have a set that came off a ZX-9R that you can have the best deal on the planet on . I also have two new air filters . You can have the filters for free .

Great bikes !

Need a set of HeliBars for it ? I have a set that came off a ZX-9R that you can have the best deal on the planet on . I also have two new air filters . You can have the filters for free .
I did a few clicks to the suspension for her, adjusted the gear shif lever to her liking and she says it's perfect for her as she sits.

So probably not on the Heli-bars, but she was talking about no drill sliders.

Any suggestions there ?

beerchug.gif
To her, for the achievement !! That's GREAT that you get to share something you love, with someone you love !!!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back