Motorcycle thieves shot

Death is a bit harsh, however it only takes a few examples to get the word out... I'm bettin most bike nabbers will not be tryin their luck in Coronado now.

There is approximately zero tolerance for thieves on my end. I probably wouldn't shoot a thief, unless he seriously threatened me, but I might send an attention-getting round "across his bow" (as I did once). Thieves will always ply their trade... until they run into the wrong person(s) as these guys apparently did.

sheeesh, he shot and killed him for attempting to steal a bike? seems way harsh, do they have permission to engage in a deadly manner in that situation?
WOW thieves suck, insure your bike and have a clear conscience....

Yeah, too bad it's against the law to shoot thieves. Hopefully those guards don't face any criminal charges, but in this sue happy, bleeding heart, PC society anything is possible.

I think it should be legal to do something similar to what park rangers do when they place a fake deer in woods along side a road and wait for some hilljack to pull his pickem' up truck over and take shots.
Instead of a fake deer, a decoy Busa could be set up along with a sniper in a near by tree with a high power rifle. In a prime location quite a few thieves could be snagged in a single day. Just have a refrigerated truck around the corner to toss the corpses into and at the end of the day take them to the local college and sell them for medical research. That way EVERYONE benefits! Human debris has just been removed from society, the "hunter" made a good days pay and the college has a good supply of cadavers...and who know's maybe the research done will lead to some great medical advancement where society will benefit once again.
Kinda poetic in a way...even thieving human scum can make a positive influence on society...albeit through death.

Or we could just do what some 3rd world countries do and hack off the thieves hands. Doesn't have as many perks but it does keep them from stealing again and sends a strong message to other thieving scum.

Feel bad for them....HAHAHAHA!
tounge.gif

This base has Carrier's, so they are a little protective of them. All military bases that have asset's that they don't want anyone messing with have sign's posted every 50 feet on the fence line that read "Restricted Area. Use of deadly force authorized.".

This base had those signs posted.

I was assigned to a base that had B-52's with nuclear weapons, which also had those signs, but it also had a thick red line painted on the flightline around the perimeter of these planes with the same signs which also state "Do not cross the red line".

Those security police to not play. I can tell you many stories of guys who thought it would be funny to take their foot and tap it 2" inside of the line just so they can say they crossed the line. Within seconds, they found themselves on their ass with a boot on their neck, and a M-16 muzzle pressed so deep in thier ear, that it was bleeding. This is called "Getting Jacked Up". After they are literally dragged away to be questioned, they are totally humbled and glad that they are still alive to talk about it.

Those guys who stole the bike would have gotten "totally jacked" and taken to jail if they stopped when ordered, because they didn't, they got shot with a 9mm.

sheeesh, he shot and killed him for attempting to steal a bike? seems way harsh, do they have permission to engage in a deadly manner in that situation?
WOW thieves suck, insure your bike and have a clear conscience....
You have to think about the situation though, With all of the terrorism, the military is on major alert most of the time. When whoever it was was running the military probably didn't know why and if they were tampering with cars, they could have just as easy been planting a bomb. Only a retard would jack with stuff on a military base, when all of the gate guards have M16s or M4s

I am in the military and it is the same way on our post. Besides a few months ago about 6 men were caught stealing bikes from one of the housing areas, They grabbed 9 bikes and put them in the pinapple fields to pick up later with a truck, they got 2 but then got caught. ( bikes in like 2 hrs is a bit much.

Back