motorcycle crash

paineless4u

Donating Member
Registered
Since I am fairly new to this board I am not sure what can and cannot be posted. With that said please feel free to delete this post if it is to disturbing. I recieved this from the motorcycle safety guy on base who is the rep for getting a license to ride here overseas. The first picture is the road where this guy apparently was traveling at approx 174mph approaching a "twistie" or curve. Not sure if he had another guy riding with him to determine his speed nor do I know what the heck he hit but......

here is the curve

graffic_twistie.jpg

NO MORE GORE.... IF you really have too, you can post a link otherwise I'd just forget about it.

Ewww.

yeah I have been pretty shookin up about this all day long and the reason I posted this is because my friend died like this on a GPZ 1100, hit a car going 90 against the car going 55mph the other way and the results were the same, cried on that one!

Yah If yas got Bad Pics, just link em. A story paints a million pics. Looks like he was an LA BUSAS FAN.

Very Sad Indeed. In glory shall we all perish.

R'sN...
sad.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Enough Depressing stuff out in the world as is Bro...

thanks Rev I feel the same way, sorry bout that, just thought it might help the younger guys understand the risk.

Wow... thanks for the pictures. I got too see the one of the corpse and being a "young rider", that really shocked me.
Thanks for the post.
By the way, how did the crash happen? Did he just run off the road? Hit a car? or what happened? It looks like the bike stopped on a straightaway... did he brake too hard and fall?
rock.gif

Now my curiosity is getting the best of me... Can you post a link to all of the pics?

I would like to see them also. No mater how bad something can always be learned from it.

I doubt it... Seriously, it's just body parts in a pile... nothing to be learned or gain other than we are fragile and not designed to survive impacts at much above running pace...
rock.gif

agreed, I think the learning lesson here is just because you ride with gear doesn't mean your body won't shatter on a high speed crash.....
All it takes is a bad link in the ol chain or a loose wheel and your result might be the same as this kids.

Revlis why where the photo's deleted? I don't think we need to be protected by you or treated like children here. He labled the post graphic so individuals could decide wether or not they wanted to look. I understand the nudity and stuff that no one wants to see here but removing this crosses the line IMO. This is completey relevant and should have stayed.
wink.gif

Back