mostly for that SHE NO PE

Kinda go along with my 1 off custom chain guard for my project 1000.
www.jpg

[

so if ya want a set mailed to ya, in a decent amount of time, I'll just ship 'em to ya....  and you can mail me a money order or some such thing later.
Hey Rubb I would like to get a set if you still have some. Let me know and I will get they money coming to you then you can ship them to me. PM me the info of how much and your address and I will get the money coming.

...Not too good with the conversion are ya rubbha!! 3 USD is about Rs. 150 INR
wink.gif

...I they look good! I want them... please tell me how much for the shipping and I'll send ya a PayPal if thats ok with you rubbha.

Have a skulled 1
tounge.gif
you search around for another day or 2 , make sure you like 'em.  I like 'em 'cause they dont look cheap.

I'll Pm you some info Friday. Cost, shipping that kind of bull...
o ya, I dont have Paypal...  sorry, I'm old ,stoopid, and worst of all...

Canadian...

so if ya want a set mailed to ya, in a decent amount of time, I'll just ship 'em to ya....  and you can mail me a money order or some such thing later.
laugh.gif
... Ok rubbha!! We will work something out!!

wink.gif

...I they look good! I want them... please tell me how much for the shipping and I'll send ya a PayPal if thats ok with you rubbha.

Have a skulled 1
tounge.gif
you search around for another day or 2 , make sure you like 'em. I like 'em 'cause they dont look cheap.

o ya, I dont have Paypal... sorry, I'm old ,stoopid, and worst of all...

Canadian...

so if ya want a set mailed to ya, in a decent amount of time, I'll just ship 'em to ya.... and you can mail me a money order or some such thing later.
laugh.gif
what, you know someone at the immigration and naturalization services
rock.gif

wink.gif

Have a skulled 1
tounge.gif
you search around for another day or 2 , make sure you like 'em.  I like 'em 'cause they dont look cheap.

Canadian...

laugh.gif
rock.gif
you funny bastid....
laugh.gif
that was good.

laugh.gif

against all of my previous whinning, and complaigning about skulls..

i think those would look sweet on the little duc monster thats creeping around the garage with the 'busa.

[

Hey Rubb I would like to get a set if you still have some. Let me know and I will get they money coming to you then you can ship them to me. PM me the info of how much and your address and I will get the money coming.
sure Lobo... I dont actually "have them". I sometimes work , or shall I say VOLUNTEER at my buddies bike shop. I dont let him pay me. Anyway, tomorrow, I dont have to work at my real job so I will be down at my buddies shop (he recently lost his counter-man). I believe they are 10 bucks each, thats Canadian, so do the math on the conversion(7 or 8 US,I dont know), and then give yerself a further discount... I'll get 'em to ya for cost if I can.

I'll send you a PM tomorrow night. (Friday May 20th) after I get home from the shop. about 6 or 7 PST. after all, I have no life.

hav a well chromed 1...RSD.

wink.gif

Have a skulled 1
tounge.gif

Canadian...

laugh.gif
rock.gif
du...uh
rock.gif

rock.gif

Well just a word of warning for you new Skull owners, use a dab of Loc-tite on the screws because they can come loose.

I lost a skull , it was tight as hell and it still came loose and fell off...actually I think the threads broke loose where the stud goes into the skull. So now I am out a set of skulls since one dont hold the plate well.
sad.gif

Anyhow , new ones on the way but this time I am using some loc-tite and epoxy where the stud mounts in the skull.

Here are my new ones, just won them on Ebay for $1.98 (+ 6 shipping though
smile.gif
) ..
17_1_b.JPG

Back