mostly for that SHE NO PE

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
hey Sheno.... my buddy has these....1 9/16 (33mm)
My man Sheno was admiring these on another thread.
These are solid steel, with chrome plating...

ten bucks each(thats CDN) thats like , I dunno 3 bucks US...kiddin'... or, about 28,685 thousand rupee's.

anyway, Rubbah has used these on all his custom rides for years...busa or not.

If U want a couple of them mailed to ... holla.

skull_bolts.jpg

...Not too good with the conversion are ya rubbha!! 3 USD is about Rs. 150 INR
wink.gif

...I they look good! I want them... please tell me how much for the shipping and I'll send ya a PayPal if thats ok with you rubbha.

Have a skulled 1
tounge.gif

wink.gif

...I they look good! I want them... please tell me how much for the shipping and I'll send ya a PayPal if thats ok with you rubbha.

Have a skulled 1
tounge.gif
you search around for another day or 2 , make sure you like 'em. I like 'em 'cause they dont look cheap.

I'll Pm you some info Friday. Cost, shipping that kind of bull...

wink.gif

Have a skulled 1
tounge.gif
you search around for another day or 2 , make sure you like 'em.  I like 'em 'cause they dont look cheap.

I'll Pm you some info Friday. Cost, shipping that kind of bull...
o ya, I dont have Paypal... sorry, I'm old ,stoopid, and worst of all...

Canadian...

so if ya want a set mailed to ya, in a decent amount of time, I'll just ship 'em to ya.... and you can mail me a money order or some such thing later.

Damn Rubbah, your too good. Sweet skulls BTW... I might have to pick some up for the wife's scooter...
wink.gif

Damn Rubbah, your too good.  Sweet skulls BTW...  I might have to pick some up for the wife's scooter...  
wink.gif
get some Rev.... is she diggin' the thing?

I know I dont have to tell you...

Even thou...."ITS JUST A SCOOTER"...

Get her some good gear...ok man.

hav a high milage 1...RSD.

Damn Rubbah, your too good. Sweet skulls BTW... I might have to pick some up for the wife's scooter...
wink.gif
get some Rev.... is she diggin' the thing?

I know I dont have to tell you...

Even thou...."ITS JUST A SCOOTER"...

Get her some good gear...ok man.

hav a high milage 1...RSD.
OH yeah! She hasn't seen it yet, so we'll find out. I know she liked the Zuma so that's a gimmie but I think the flames will be surprise.

She has a Shoei helmet and new Alpinestar Leather and Gloves so she should be good to go.

I'll have to let her decide on accessories though, it is her toy, so it's hers to mess with.

Back