Most comfortable hot weather racing glove?

I like the ICON Pursuit glove cool in summer time all leather pre curved and knuckle armor

icon_pursuit.jpg

(Shibumi @ Mar. 13 2007,18:24)
(jessup @ Mar. 13 2007,17:03)
(BA BUSA @ Mar. 12 2007,00:07) Try these Alpinestars GP Pros  
super.gif
I have a pair of these and love them.
Are they cool enough in hot weather, do you actually feel the venting?
I have two pairs and LOVE them...they are a great hot weather glove
wink.gif

Send a pm to MC MUSTANG, he has used them also.

(BA BUSA @ Mar. 13 2007,23:43)
super.gif
wink.gif

Aright, you better not be lyin, BA- I just ordered a pair of the GP Pro's! $160 otd from my dealer where I bought the bike.

Tried on the SP-2's locally before ordering, felt pretty comfortable in a large, I wear a medium in my Joe Rocket Phoenix. Guess Alpinestars run a little small?
rock.gif
My perforated Stage jacket and my Bat pants both I had to order a size larger than my other gear... guess I'll be all matched now!
super.gif

GP_Pro.jpg

super.gif

(Shibumi @ Mar. 13 2007,18:30)
(DaCol. @ Mar. 13 2007,15:06)
(DaCol. @ Mar. 12 2007,14:49) I just ordered some Teknic with vented fingers ( $79.00) ! Catalog sounds good, double stiched, double wrapped thumb, hook and loop wrist with vents in fingers. I should get them tomorrow or Wens. , I'll let you know what I think then  
beerchug.gif
Gott'em today, and they're Fantastic  
tounge.gif
. They're everything I wanted. Fit, Feel and Hook and Loop closures along with Quality (with a Capital Q ) Leather  
jump9.gif
What model are those?
The Lighting Model, mine are the Red, Black with White palms. Matches my new AGV Perforated leathers  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

LOVE the looks of the Spidi's, but can't find any around to try on. Too much $$ to buy with no try...
sad.gif

(Shibumi @ Mar. 15 2007,19:05)
super.gif
wink.gif

Aright, you better not be lyin, BA- I just ordered a pair of the GP Pro's! $160 otd from my dealer where I bought the bike.

Tried on the SP-2's locally before ordering, felt pretty comfortable in a large, I wear a medium in my Joe Rocket Phoenix. Guess Alpinestars run a little small?
rock.gif
My perforated Stage jacket and my Bat pants both I had to order a size larger than my other gear... guess I'll be all matched now!
super.gif
Got em!! Picked them up yesterday, hopefully will get a chance to road-test them later today- looking for 72+ degrees and sunny!
super.gif
super.gif

Look and feel awesome- super comfortable and the attention to detail is superb, things like:

[/list]Ram-air intakes over the knuckles
<ul>Perforations on sides of fingers for airflow
[/list]Webbing across top of third and fourth fingers to reduce possibility of breaking little finger in case of fall
<ul>Heavy flap guard over velcro cinch strap to protect it from getting torn open and losing a glove in a crash
[/list]Hard thermoplastic sliders on knuckles, fingers, and heel of palm
<ul>Seams all sewn on OUTSIDE of glove for comfort
[/list]Kangaroo leather on control surfaces is thin and gives great tactile feedback while reputedly still as strong as cow twice the thickness

Ride report to follow! Thanks for all the input!

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(Shibumi @ Mar. 21 2007,07:45)
(Shibumi @ Mar. 15 2007,19:05)
super.gif
wink.gif

Aright, you better not be lyin, BA- I just ordered a pair of the GP Pro's!  $160 otd from my dealer where I bought the bike.

rock.gif
Got em!! Picked them up yesterday, hopefully will get a chance to road-test them later today- looking for 72+ degrees and sunny!  

Look and feel awesome- super comfortable and the attention to detail is superb, things like:

[/list]Ram-air intakes over the knuckles
<ul>Perforations on sides of fingers for airflow
[/list]Webbing across top of third and fourth fingers to reduce possibility of breaking little finger in case of fall
<ul>Heavy flap guard over velcro cinch strap to protect it from getting torn open and losing a glove in a crash
[/list]Hard thermoplastic sliders on knuckles, fingers, and heel of palm
<ul>Seams all sewn on OUTSIDE of glove for comfort
[/list]Kangaroo leather on control surfaces is thin and gives great tactile feedback while reputedly still as strong as cow twice the thickness

Ride report to follow! Thanks for all the input!
biggrin.gif
 I've been using them for four seasons, on and off the track...I think they are one of the
best gloves on the market  
wink.gif

wink.gif

Spidi comes in a size smaller so, you have to go for a size bigger than your nomal size...well, Alpinestar isn't the bad choice either, you will like it too...But, I reise hand on Spidi for the quality and detail abilities...
bowdown.gif

Back