Morning ride...

beachz

Registered
Didn't plan on riding this morning becuase the weather was pretty iffy. Woke up and saw a post on the local sport bike forum that I couple of guys I know were heading out to ride. Geared up and caught up with them for a great ride! :thumbsup: Thought I would share a pic.

IMG_20121118_112607.jpg

If no snow on the roads its a good day, did 300 in high wind and a few showers today, was a brisk 70 around Lake Okeechobee. Nice pic, miss that part of Va, used to live in Wectern Branch in Chesapeak, is Amorys Seafood still there, loved the crabs in the supper there.

If no snow on the roads its a good day, did 300 in high wind and a few showers today, was a brisk 70 around Lake Okeechobee. Nice pic, miss that part of Va, used to live in Wectern Branch in Chesapeak, is Amorys Seafood still there, loved the crabs in the supper there.

Nice! It was pretty windy here but warm and only a few sprinkles. Last year was so mild that we did a big ride on New Years day. I think it was in the upper 60s. I'm pretty sure there were only a couple of weeks I didn't ride to work at least one day.

I have heard people talk of Amorys but haven't been there. I will have to do some reconnaissance and let you know. :beerchug:

:thumbsup: very nice thanks for sharing, I, to got to ride today a short ride down a twisty road and had a great time or it. O I rode the Gixxer though not the BUSA.

Fried Shrimp ad She Crab soup, best in the world.

Amory’s Lunch Menu Amorys Seafood seafood steak pasta restaurants chesapeake virginia beach va

Nice! It was pretty windy here but warm and only a few sprinkles. Last year was so mild that we did a big ride on New Years day. I think it was in the upper 60s. I'm pretty sure there were only a couple of weeks I didn't ride to work at least one day.

I have heard people talk of Amorys but haven't been there. I will have to do some reconnaissance and let you know. :beerchug:

Now I'm on a mission. My wife just reminded me that we have been there... at the old location, but not since they moved to the new location. I willl check it out and post a review. :thumbsup: If you ever get back up this way, shoot me a pm and I will buy you an ice cold beverage of your choice there. :beerchug:

Yeah no prob, I lived right down the road from the old location when I was a plant manager in Norfolk for my company, they promoted me to our Northern Va HQ, man I miss the Va Beach area..

Back