more racing

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
i guess i need a tag that reads " RACEME" ... i cant go out withh some jabroni going, " lets see what its got".

im out with a budy tonight and these guys rll up to us , (btw we were both on the mighty busas ) and one of the guys on a gsxr600 says that his bike is "race prepped" ( by a local idiot/squid here in town ) and he can wax me in a sprint. I"m thinking OK SURE your right, blowing him off , and he taunts me ,so i give in and race him, hell , i couldnt see him after 2nd! when it wss done i waited for him and he said he gave upafter 3rd , and needs to go get a busa, HAHAHAHAHA!

then his buddy wants a piece on his SV1000R nicce bike but long story short Killed In Action! the busa is TRULY

KING OF THE ROAD!!!!!!! MOVE OVER!!!

BUSA= L O V E !!!!

biggrin.gif

I get just the opposite... noone challenges me..... ahh well I shouldn't be street racing anyway
laugh.gif
blush.gif

I get just the opposite... noone challenges me..... ahh well I shouldn't be street racing anyway
laugh.gif
blush.gif
ME NEITHER!! Must be an Iowa thang. I'll drag ya, fstbusa. You will win and feel better cuz I'm ALL stock.
smile.gif
Where's all the poser/challenger/wanabee/squids?? I didn't buy this thing just cuz it's purty... I wanna break some laws!.... make the news!! .... 'represent'!!! hahahaha
smile.gif

smile.gif

i guess i need a tag that reads " RACEME" ... i cant go out withh some jabroni going, " lets see what its got".

im out with a budy tonight and these guys rll up to us , (btw we were both on the mighty busas ) and one of the guys on a  gsxr600 says that his bike is "race prepped" ( by a local idiot/squid here in town ) and he can wax me in a sprint. I"m thinking  OK SURE your right, blowing him off , and he taunts me ,so i give in and race him, hell , i couldnt see him after 2nd! when it wss done i waited for him and he said he gave upafter 3rd , and needs to go get a busa, HAHAHAHAHA!

then his buddy wants a piece on his SV1000R nicce bike but long story short Killed In Action!  the busa is TRULY

KING OF THE ROAD!!!!!!!  MOVE OVER!!!

BUSA= L  O  V  E !!!!
Ahhh! another black 02, the fastest color...
biggrin.gif

im out with a budy tonight and these guys rll up to us , (btw we were both on the mighty busas ) and one of the guys on a  gsxr600 says that his bike is "race prepped" ( by a local idiot/squid here in town ) and he can wax me in a sprint. I"m thinking  OK SURE your right, blowing him off , and he taunts me ,so i give in and race him, hell , i couldnt see him after 2nd! when it wss done i waited for him and he said he gave upafter 3rd , and needs to go get a busa, HAHAHAHAHA!

then his buddy wants a piece on his SV1000R nicce bike but long story short Killed In Action!  the busa is TRULY

KING OF THE ROAD!!!!!!!  MOVE OVER!!!

BUSA= L  O  V  E !!!!
Ahhh! another black 02, the fastest color...  
biggrin.gif
Yup, The Black Busa's... Extra Deadly...
smile.gif

yeah there's some guy down my friends street with an 02 750 gixxer with a pc, and yoshi pipe says he can smoke busas
laugh.gif
i wont even waste my gas on him i just let him talk keeps my spirits up
wink.gif

laugh.gif
blush.gif
ME NEITHER!!  Must be an Iowa thang.  I'll drag ya, fstbusa.  You will win and feel better cuz I'm ALL stock.  
smile.gif
 Where's all the poser/challenger/wanabee/squids??  I didn't buy this thing just cuz it's purty... I wanna break some laws!.... make the news!! .... 'represent'!!!   hahahaha  
smile.gif
I may beat you in the straight but you'll smoke me in the twisties while my fairing is scraping the ground.
blush.gif

smile.gif

blush.gif

Back