More on OJ case

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I just heard the Judges sentencing comments.....

"was not sure if it was arrogance or stupidity on his part, I now think it was both"

kim kardashian, stated it was like long over due justice. Implied that they all knew he was guilty of the murders and now he got part of his come uppings..

She also stated she was happy the kids could get "some" closure...

Watching the dirt bag made me want to laugh at his big old crocodile tears... really struck me as disingenuous..

I think I am really happy to see someone suffer... (I know that is bad but all the hell he put so many through, some kind of justice finally)

Come on guys give him a break...:laugh: Man, I wish I would have TIVOed the performance. I think when he get out he should try Soap acting. He does well with tears and gloves...:rofl:

Come on guys give him a break...:laugh: Man, I wish I would have TIVOed the performance. I think when he get out he should try Soap acting. He does well with tears and gloves...:rofl:

Well here ya GO!!! you might want to put on a diaper as you are going to laugh so hard you pee your pants at his "Acting Job" I bet it worked on his mommy all the time....

[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Now justice will be handed down by the boys on the inside. He will come out in a box!!!???

Back