Man Convicted Of Murder In Egg-Throwing Case

ROACH

Registered
some kids were throwing eggs this nut case truck gets hit he goes back and wastes one of the kids.I know they shouldnt been doing that but this guy deserves all he gets.

INDIANAPOLIS -- A jury on Thursday evening found a 37-year-old man guilty of murdering a teenager after an egg-throwing incident in July.

Prosecutors said that Donald Ware shot Brandon Dunson, 15, and Michael Dyer, 17, in retaliation after a group of teens egged Ware's passing vehicle -- and struck Ware's face with eggs in the process -- on Indianapolis' west side July 24.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man Convicted Of Murder In Egg-Thowing Case
Slideshow: Egg-Throwing Shooting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dunson died. Dyer was shot in the leg and survived.

Ware, of Avon, was convicted of murder, battery and criminal recklessness.

Dunson's family members were relieved when the guilty verdict was announced.

"It's a different world out there today, and the things that can happen as a result of a childish prank can have consequences that are much more serious than anyone could anticipate," said Charles Russell, Dunson's great-uncle. "No one expected that throwing an egg could lead to the loss of Brandon's life."

Jurors had the option of convicting Ware on two lesser offenses, but they opted for the most serious.

Ware faces up to 80 years in prison. He is scheduled to be sentenced Dec. 15.

4793938_240X180.jpg

they should bring back public hanging--people might think twice about doin some dumb sheet after they saw a few people die-

All of this could have been avoided if the kids were not screwing around... The dude gets what he deserves, there's absolutely no reason to shot some teenagers just for egging you up though...

Last year I was still throw eggs from my high rise balcony to cars that were huncking at 4 am in the morning when the bars closed. I got some of them thru the sunroof. Can't imagine the mess it makes inside the car (SUV). Now I live in a quiet neighborhood.

Lets see, Death by Egg
evil.gif
!! Sounds like a great murder plot for a movie to me  
laugh.gif

Death by electric chair with a little egg on your face?

Someone should pelt his dumb @$$ while he's frying and right in the middle of it all shout really loud, "Do these two acts seem to be in the same league?!?"

Anyone, anyone...?

Back