DIE, Scott! DIE!!

eynlai

Registered
Verdict/Recommendation in... Scott Peterson to be execuated. Okay, I guess my posting just proves that there is no such thing as a pure liberal or a pure conservative.

No, I say justice is not served. If justice was served or to be served, then the judge will sentence him twice to be execuated.

Have a doctor stand by for the first execution. Bring this ####### back right after he's declared dead. Then execute his murderous ass again 2 weeks later for good. First for Lacie, second time for Conner, the unborn.

Sorry, if I risk another "HOT" topic that opens up a can of worms.

Jeez, as if I don't hear/see enough of this on TV/radio now its on the hayabusa.org

Sorry to be so callus, but I hate the way the media sensationalizes everything. OJ, Kobe, S. Peterson.... I'm just so tired of it. How long can the news keep talking about it.

Ahh sorry, I'll just stop talking now...

All I have to say is.....

What about all the people that are murdered that are NEVER even metioned on the news. I guess they must not be as important, huh?
rock.gif

Media Sensationalism at its best.
mad.gif

The only entities who know for sure if he did it or not are himself, God and the rest of unkown seen hosts from both heaven and Hell.

Nothing we can do to him will even compare to what will happen to him through the spiritual.

If he lives long enough to be saved and beconme a Christian, his heart will change and the guilt of his crimes will be a burden no one could even imagine.

If he dies with out being saved his soul will be eternally damned.

No death we can provide this individual will even compare to what he will experaince if his is guilty.

If he is not guilty God haev mercy and the souls who have passed judgement on him.

Even if he IS guilty, may God STILL have mercy on those that hold him in comtempt and pass judgement on him.

Oh and dont get me wrong. I am pro death penalty...

Don't believe in the death penalty myself. I think life in prison is worse.
You are 100% correct. Life in prison is worse, they have more time to think about what they did, possibly more beatings, abused themselves etc etc.

My rational for the death penalty is not as a punishment, nor is it for revenge.

I think the death penalty should be used in circumstances where someone has been proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt AND the person has been proven to be a danger to society.

As in Manson's case. he will never get out. ever, so I have no problem with letting him rot in prison.

But if there was a chance he could ever get out, or if there was a chance he could manipulate people to kill on his behalf while behind bars, then for the sake of saving further people from being killed by his hands, I feel the death penalty is warranted just to prevent further deaths.

In my opinion the death penalty should be given without emotions and not as revenge.

Such as in Scott Petersons case. The Jury was without a doubt emotionally attached to the case, they were obviously biased. They expressed pleasure in providing a guilty verdict, and the expressed pleasure in giving him the death penalty.

I saw on the news, 2 of the jurors being interviewed were smiling, one red headed beotch was almost laughing.. wtf?

There is NOTHING, NOT ONE FUGGIN THING laughable about this case.

A women has been killed, her child has been killed, and apparently the husband father did it. It is a sad thing, a sad example of our society. There is nothing happy about it, there is nothing that should be celebrated.

Scott Petersons death penalty is not something that should be rejoiced over, it is not something people should celebrate, it is not something that people should be happy about.

I am totally pro death penalty as I have stated, but putting him to death will not bring back Lacey, it will not bring back Connor. The family's think it will give them peace. It wont. The day Scott is executed Lacey's family will probably feel an immediate satisfaction. But then that will wear off and they will eventually realize it did nothing. It didn’t bring their daughter back nor their grandchild. They will still be left with an emptiness that will never be filled

But if Peterson did do it, then he did so with no feelings, with no heart, he is nothing better than a human walking around acting on animal instincts which means he is a menace to society, doubtful he will ever change, and for that, he should be removed from this world to keep him from ever harming anyone else.
Not with joy, not with happiness, but with a somber realization it just has to be done for the better good.

I hope that makes sense. Not saying it is right, just stating that is my mind set and point of view

Pro death penalty. I don't want my hard earned money going to ensure that some worthess a**bag gets 3 square meals a day when this country has too many children that can't get that.

Kill him. Hell, I'll even ship the bullet at my cost.

A lot of whether or not someone gets the death penalty is based upon how convincing the evidence was for his conviction and the severity of the crime.

I will not debate that anyone that kills anyone let alone your loving wife and unbourn child should be stoned to death in the town square over a period of weeks. But the reality is that none of us (I assume I am correct here) were there in the courtroom or are privy to all of the information so none of us can really make this call, we can only offer opinions (yes I cannot spell).

He's guilty, ok fine. Should he die for it, probably deserves to (I am for the death penalty) but I cannot say if the case warrants it or not. We will never have all of the information to make that call.

Life in prison might be worse... but it costs us a lot of money to keep a dirtbag in there...
it costs alot more money to put someone on death row, and besides when was the last guy from California been put to death after they have been put on death row. oh yeah and prisoners on death row can order cable tv for their cells, and that is only one of the "perks" death row inmates get. life in prison is alot cheaper than the death penalty

Yeah, I did hear someone else mention (at my work) that if he were to get life in prison, he would be put in general population and someone would probably kill him wihtin the first year.

But since he will be on death row, he will be isolated and protected from the general population and like PsychoZ stated, wil more than likely get special perks that the general population will not get.

And hey will probably be on death row for at least 20 years.

So yeah, he will probably in the end live longer and be happier on death row

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103067527 -->

That's messed up... Logic would tell me supporting a person for their whole lives would be more expensive than a bullet
wow.gif

Then again... I wasn't aware of how many "perks" we give those A-holes.... and hole long it takes to put them to death.......
Oh well... not like I can do anything about it....

Horrible thing, murder/killing anyone.  I think it's sad too that media frenzy made a financial killing on this. Radio and TV have been going off for weeks about : " stay tuned here for the latest on the trial and the verdict ... "   By comparison the 6 people killed in Wisconsin didnt get 1/2 the attention.  
sad.gif
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103072471 -->

Oh, and I just ran across this news article on the web. I will past in the link for verification, but will also past in the text in case there is a problem with the link

Basically states what I stated above

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20041215/D86VR7S00.html

Scott Peterson Still May Never Be Executed
Email this Story

Dec 14, 10:48 PM (ET)

By DAVID KRAVETS

(AP) Scott Peterson, left, and attorney Mark Geragos listen during prosecution rebuttal to the defense...
Full Image

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (AP) - For Scott Peterson, ultimately there may be little difference between a death sentence and life in prison. In California, the chances are greater that a condemned inmate will die in prison than be executed by lethal injection.

California is home to the nation's most clogged death row, housing 641 condemned men and women, but the state has executed just 10 inmates since it resumed capital punishment in 1978. In that same period, 38 death row inmates have died of other causes: Three were killed by other prisoners, a dozen committed suicide, and the rest died of natural causes.

"This problem of the backlog seems to be insurmountable right now," said Edward Jagels, Kern County's district attorney.

Stephen Wayne Anderson was the last California prisoner to be put to death, after languishing on death row for more than 20 years. He was executed in January 2002 for the 1980 murder of an 81-year-old woman.

Members of the Peterson jury who spoke to reporters after Monday's verdict said they were unaware that Peterson may never enter the execution chamber. Instead, they said they decided on the ultimate punishment because it fit his crime, murdering his pregnant wife.

They said Judge Alfred A. Delucchi told them to believe a death verdict means Peterson would be executed. They did not discuss the slim chances of their death verdict actually being carried out.

"I haven't even thought about it," juror Steve Cardosi said.

Peterson was convicted Nov. 12 of murdering his wife, Laci, and the fetus she was carrying. The jury reached its death verdict Monday on its third day of deliberations.

The judge will formally sentence Peterson on Feb. 25. If Delucchi affirms the verdict, the 32-year-old former fertilizer salesman will be sent to the state's death row at the notorious San Quentin State Prison, which overlooks the bay where prosecutors say Peterson dumped his wife's body.

He will have his own cell, he will be allowed outside in the prison yard for five hours a day and he will be offered three showers a week. Meals will be given at the same hours three times a day.

It will be Peterson's routine for decades to come as his case is appealed.

If Peterson is sentenced to death, he will sit on death row for more than five years before he is appointed an attorney for his first and mandatory appeal to the California Supreme Court.

A big reason for the delays is that there are too many inmates with too few lawyers willing to volunteer for the relatively low-paying job. A condemned Peterson would join about 120 others who do not yet have lawyers.

And even when an attorney is appointed, there are no deadlines for California's high court to act.

Of the 38 states with the death penalty, California moves the slowest toward executions. The most active death penalty state, Texas, has executed 23 inmates this year and 336 since 1982, when executions resumed there.

Once Peterson's state appeals are exhausted, his case would move to the federal courts, beginning with the district court and then on to the San Francisco-based 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which has overturned more California death sentences than it has allowed.

Other jurors who have sent prisoners to death row said an appeals process that can drag on for decades played no role in their decision.

"Our job wasn't to think about what could happen in the future," said Brian Bianco, foreman of the jury that sentenced Richard Allen Davis to death for the 1993 kidnapping and murder of a girl named Polly Klaas. He said the jury did not consider whether Davis would ever be executed: "The system is what it is."

To this day, Davis avoids the communal exercise yards at San Quentin, where he is a target because of his crime against a child and because it led to California's three-strikes law for repeat offenders.

What I don't understand is why it takes so long to execute these people that have been condemned to death. California has only made 10 executions since 1992. It's taking an average of 10 years nationally to execute someone (20 in California for some reason).

btw: It's coming up on the 11th anniversary of "Polly's" murder, the 12-year old girl snatched up from a "slumber party" in 1993 that was raped, tortured and then murdered.

Ridiculous process in my opinion. The last execution was 2002 in USA.

mad.gif

What I don't understand is why it takes so long to execute these people that have been condemned to death.  California has only made 10 executions since 1992.  It's taking an average of 10 years nationally to execute someone (20 in California for some reason).

btw: It's coming up on the 11th anniversary of "Polly's" murder, the 12-year old girl snatched up from a "slumber party" in 1993 that was raped, tortured and then murdered.

Ridiculous process in my opinion.    The last execution was 2002 in USA.

mad.gif
I agree, and I'll add , How come normal reasonable folks like us arent in charge, I bet we could fix alot of the probs in government and NO RED TAPE!

ship his azz out of the country and let some other country deal with him so WE dont have to keep paying for him
mad.gif

Back