Ex-Klan Fugger Gets 20 yrs

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
The 80-yr old ex klansmen got three consecutive 20 year sentences, which is just 20. Is this really justice though?

I kinda wish he could suffer a lot more, but the decision isn't mine. Maybe Bubba or whoever his cell mate is could make his time unpleasureable !!

All joke aside it is a dayum shame it took 41 years to convict that sumbiatch.

The 80-yr old ex klansmen got three consecutive 20 year sentences, which is just 20.  Is this really justice though?

I kinda wish he could suffer a lot more, but the decision isn't mine. Maybe Bubba or whoever his cell mate is could make his time unpleasureable !!

All joke aside it is a dayum shame it took 41 years to convict that sumbiatch.
Consecutive 20 yr sentences is 60 yrs. Concurrent is only 20. He'll die in prison. Good enough for me. Should have been convicted 40 yrs ago......
Make no mistake, he'll be a hero in prison. There is no place worse for deepening the racial divide. They won't put him anyplace he can be got to, and he will have plenty of protection.

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119585070 -->

He's 80, he'll still die in prison. Sentencing laws are so stupid. A guy I know got 98 Federal for 3 hand to hand sales and 1.5oz of powder. First offence. Granted he should be punished, but that was ridiculous. Judge told his Mother the only way she was gonna see her son outside of Federal custody was if she lived long enough to bury him. This was in 2001, she died last year.

I think it actually is consecutive so it is 60 yrs. I apologize I am in Mexico right now and my translation of the news ain't the greatest.

At any rate 20 or 60 yrs, he will still die in prison which is better than the death those 3 guys received. The justice system is truly fugged up. I guess the old man did not have enough money to get out of it !!

20 years for this guy is a life sentence at his age.

They could have sentenced him to death, but he'd probably die before he went to the chamber, so.... *shrug*

Make no mistake, he'll be a hero in prison. There is no place worse for deepening the racial divide. They won't put him anyplace he can be got to, and he will have plenty of protection.[/QUOTE]

It's a double edged sword though. to the white racial gangs, yeah he'll be a hero, but think of all the other racial gangs who won't be so happy with him, especially those who will take offence to his killing children. He's definitely not going to have an easy time of it, and I personally hope he spends a large amount of his time scared to go anywhere without eyes in the back of his head.

If he dies of natural causes, I'll be mildly surprised.

20 years for this guy is a life sentence at his age.

They could have sentenced him to death, but he'd probably die before he went to the chamber, so.... *shrug*

Make no mistake, he'll be a hero in prison. There is no place worse for deepening the racial divide. They won't put him anyplace he can be got to, and he will have plenty of protection.

It's a double edged sword though.  to the white racial gangs, yeah he'll be a hero, but think of all the other racial gangs who won't be so happy with him, especially those who will take offence to his killing children.  He's definitely not going to have an easy time of it, and I personally hope he spends a large amount of his time scared to go anywhere without eyes in the back of his head.

If he dies of natural causes, I'll be mildly surprised.[/QUOTE]
They won't put him in GenPop, and if he's on the yard, the white gangs will protect him. They weren't children that he killed, they will see him as a hero.

Ah...I must be fgetting my cases mixed up... I was thinking this was the church burning case where a group of young girls died in the fire. My mistake.

And I suppose you're right, they probably won't put him in General Population... but still... I imagine there will be a threat there.

Then again, seeing how he swung at reporters -- from his wheel chair -- after the sentence was handed down, he probably thrives on that sort of crap... seems to have all his life.
sad.gif

fuggers goin to be in an inner gang and the only if the other gangs get to him. And that would be cheaper then gassin the old geezer.

Piece of trash shoulda been put down. I am sick and tired of my tax dollars being spend keeping shidbags like him alive.

He doesnt deserve to live. He sure as hell don't deserve any of my $$.

Back