More bad luck

Haelo

Registered
So I get in a wreck at the track at over 100 mph and nothing breaks.

But today my bike gets ran over in the post-office parking lot and it's busted up.

Protect your s***, people.

Merry Christmas right? Ditto on parts needed. Sorry to hear the Snowbirds ruined your ride.

Hopefully they had full ocverage. You should get a bunch of new parts.

that sucks someone went postal on your bike
guns.gif

argue.gif
did you throw down with the snowbird? Sorry to hear about your baby. Her insurance should cover it right?

What the he11 is a snowbird
rock.gif

Sorry to hear the news, post up what you need.
beerchug.gif

snowbirds are all the old people that live up north in the summer and flood south in the winter to states like Florida and Georgia. They are all driving half blind and deaf and like to run over people on motorcycles. It's just like idiots on their cell phones and people driving
all_coholic.gif

(Bruiserman @ Dec. 06 2006,12:05) snowbirds are all the old people that live up north in the summer and flood south in the winter to states like Florida and Georgia. They are all driving half blind and deaf and like to run over people on motorcycles. It's just like idiots on their cell phones and people driving
all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif
I'll be using that from now on.

Another affectionate term we have for our beloved "Winter Visitors" are Q tips. When riding behnd them all you see is a white puffy head sticking above the seat. Reminds you of a Q tip.

I'm hoping you have the responsable parties information? If so you are luckier than most!

ive been calling them snowbirds most of my life...and i live in pa....but had been going to fl since 1975 to see grandparents in venice fl...so learned that term early....and lived in daytona for 10 years ...but not as much with snowbirds there

Man that sucks. We have plenty of the snow birds here in the Phoenix area right now.

Bah, they didn't stop!
They saw me picking it up and drove off.

The clutch lever and my tail are both broken. I bought a set of Pazzos from my local friendly bike shop and I'm going to chop the tail and subframe.

Back