*PING* NickSlick

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
In yer Crazy Train busa video when ya'll ran up on the cops at the end of the video... was he walkin' out into the road to flag you over? Did ya get busted? I wonder about this every time I watch the video, which is almost daily.

By the way, all yer videos are killer! :super:

it just so happens im about to have dyno numbers on an hmf highmount vs brock hindle gen 3 sometime today or tomorrow.

I am switching right now to gen 3.
NICKSLICK,

Could you post these dyno runs for me also?  Pretty PLEEZ w/sugar on top?  These are the 2 exhausts that I am interested in...

Thanks,

Bill

PS. Sorry BT for "using" your ping thread...

it just so happens im about to have dyno numbers on an hmf highmount vs brock hindle gen 3 sometime today or tomorrow.

NICKSLICK,

Could you post these dyno runs for me also?  Pretty PLEEZ w/sugar on top?  These are the 2 exhausts that I am interested in...

Thanks,

Bill

Hehehehe, I just rode with Nick, if he showz a dyno, it is unlikely the HP is from the exhaust, but more from the NOS and large bore motor....

NICKSLICK,

Thanks,

Bill

Not a problem, broh. I'm also lookin' at the BDE Gen 3 system for my busa so I'd be interested in the numbers from it as well. :super:

In yer Crazy Train busa video when ya'll ran up on the cops at the end of the video... was he walkin' out into the road to flag you over? Did ya get busted? I wonder about this every time I watch the video, which is almost daily.

By the way, all yer videos are killer!  :super:
Agreed.. I downloaded and watched them all last night. I believe it was in crazytrain, but the rider with the camera slips the front wheel in a turn at like 70mph and recovered.. I'd need to pull over to change the shorts after that.. :laugh: ..great skills there.
si.

Agreed.. I downloaded and watched them all last night.  I believe it was in crazytrain, but the rider with the camera slips the front wheel in a turn at like 70mph and recovered.. I'd need to pull over to change the shorts after that..  :laugh: ..great skills there.
si.
Actually, I think he scraped the left peg instead of sliding the front skin, but yeah, I'd need a pitstop after that, too! :laugh:

Agreed.. I downloaded and watched them all last night.  I believe it was in crazytrain, but the rider with the camera slips the front wheel in a turn at like 70mph and recovered.. I'd need to pull over to change the shorts after that..  :laugh: ..great skills there.
si.
Actually, I think he scraped the left peg instead of sliding the front skin, but yeah, I'd need a pitstop after that, too!  :laugh:
Ah - wasn't quite sure what happened.. a situation I haven't been in and hope never happens.. especially at 65mph with a cliff on the right side. :D
si.

btw.. it's at the 1 minute mark on the CrazyTrain vid.. still no reply about the cops at the end of the vid? :)

sorry, for some reason, i missed this thread, here are the answers...

1. YES, I did get a BIG FAT TICKET. Yes, I did fight it via written declaration. YES, it was completely dismissed.

2. My bike with bigbore and without nos with hmf dual highmounts made a respectable 195 best pull. The same bike made 204 with a BDE HINDLE Street Smart pipe. FYI, I just switched to BDE because i knew it would make more hp. on a side note, the hmf duals DID produce nearly equal torque up top, and better torque in the midrange, and looked and sounded better than the bde, but the bde is lighter and makes more power by a little bit.

Thanks for the reply Slick. So, ummm, what did they write ya for? :super: All I can see that they could have possibly witnessed was improper passing... :super:

Thanks for the feedback on the BDE as well. I've been lookin' at gettin' one. I think exhaust is the hardest decision I have to make on my busa. Well, that and which paint scheme to go with. Decisions, decisions...

The only thing that could possibly be as hard to decide on would be :laugh:

Back