I tried to re - enlist with
the corps once the
action appeared
to be a go . . .

Unfortunately due to my age
and hearing loss in one ear ,
they would not have me .

To any brothers in arms out there ,

stand strong , be vigilant , and godspeed .

:super:

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

Bias against the second amendment is funny? Maybe in your world?
Lighten up man....
Feel free to show me where I've shown bias against gun rights.
Taking pot shots at LBTQ, any race, or any gender for that matter is so freaking tiresome, I will never lighten up.

Feel free to show me where I've shown bias against gun rights.
Taking pot shots at LBTQ, any race, or any gender for that matter is so freaking tiresome, I will never lighten up.
The joke in question talks about two sides. Where were we guilty of showing bias against a side? As far as I can see, you are an angry person who picked one side in favor of the other.

They say the size of a man, can be judged by the size of the things which upsets him....

Bias against the LBTQ community is funny? Maybe in your world.
I think you missing the LGTBQ in there (twice) is actually much worse than my really innocent meme.... just saying! Just imagine a member of that "community" would see that - they would be SO offended!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you missing the LGTBQ in there (twice) is actually much worse than my really innocent meme.... just saying! Just imagine a member of that "community" would see that - they would be SO offended!
You're right I missed a letter. Twice. Not more offensive than the bathroom remark though. The quotation marks you put on the word community and Red's post just make me sad.

#LightenUpBrother ~ #NotTryingToOffendAnyBody ~ #THEoRg *
#ThoughtAllGayPeopleEnjoyedBeingCalledLGBTQ *

Last edited:
You're right I missed a letter. Twice. Not more offensive than the bathroom remark though. The quotation marks you put on the word community and Red's post just make me sad.
You really need to lighten up! myself and I believe Red also have no problem with any of those topics. We just do not take everything so serious. Life right now is already serious enough !

Since this thread is about the moral decay of our society just a few innocent questions:

Why can’t sex, intimacy, sexual behavior and inclination be discreet and private?

Why do people have to form groups and sub cultures to advertise their sexual inclination?

And for Pete’s sake, if someone has a penis, why can’t he or she just stick to the men’s bathroom?

Since this thread is about the moral decay of our society just a few innocent questions:

Why can’t sex, intimacy, sexual behavior and inclination be discreet and private?

Why do people have to form groups and sub cultures to advertise their sexual inclination?

And for Pete’s sake, if someone has a penis, why can’t he or she just stick to the men’s bathroom?
A few years ago those would have been very legitimate questions and we would have had straight forward answers. But
Now ...you opened Pandora's box and this will become another one of those stupid endless arguing threads where the snowflakes and butthurt people argue against the normal ones....;-)

A few years ago those would have been very legitimate questions and we would have had straight forward answers. But
Now ...you opened Pandora's box and this will become another one of those stupid endless arguing threads where the snowflakes and butthurt people argue against the normal ones....;-)
Trump 2020, no more bullshit.

Back