Moral Corruption and

I suppose you could make a couple with either kids or 2 careers mutually exclusive.... (oh big brother)

I want great kids or a great car and house.... there are a few that can do both but those people likely have good educations and a brain to go with it.  Mom is likely active with the kids, PTA and other "kid" oriented activities.  (I wonder how many of these people had stable 2 parent homes with a full time parent?)

I could go on a rant about the decline of family values but it would fall on 2 types of people, those who already know and those in denial...

I think those in denial want tougher gun laws and /or other legislation to fix the ails us...
rofl.gif
Thats an excellent point, and my wife and I could afford to have one of us stay home with kids instead of working. However, we dont want kids. The reason? simple, we're selfish. If one of us stayed home (or even if one of us didnt) we wouldnt have as much spare money or spare time. it isnt a sacrifice either of us are willing to make, so I got fixed. =)

I suppose you could make a couple with either kids or 2 careers mutually exclusive.... (oh big brother)

I want great kids or a great car and house.... there are a few that can do both but those people likely have good educations and a brain to go with it.  Mom is likely active with the kids, PTA and other "kid" oriented activities.  (I wonder how many of these people had stable 2 parent homes with a full time parent?)

I could go on a rant about the decline of family values but it would fall on 2 types of people, those who already know and those in denial...

I think those in denial want tougher gun laws and /or other legislation to fix the ails us...
rofl.gif
Thats an excellent point, and my wife and I could afford to have one of us stay home with kids instead of working. However, we dont want kids. The reason? simple, we're selfish. If one of us stayed home (or even if one of us didnt) we wouldnt have as much spare money or spare time. it isnt a sacrifice either of us are willing to make, so I got fixed. =)

In MY OPINION one thing we have lost is ACTIVITY. It is proven the US as a whole has become more sedentary... and guess what?? more ADHD/ ADD... keep a kid active (not just busy) and it reduces the energy. Thus.. less MEDICATED kids... less depression... less bad stuff. What happened to Baseball, softball, volleyball, theatre, piano, ballet, gymnastics, and heck... just playing OUTSIDE?
rock.gif
?
x1000
thumb_up.gif

This is what I see as the most obvious root of many major societal problems. People just don't get their dose of "TIRED". Therefore, they end up with unspent energy.
ukliam3.gif

Funny thing is the saying "Idle hands do the Devil's work".
firedevil.gif

It says alot even to those that don't believe in that brand of mythology.

shame that women found the "at home mom" thing so undignified... the family unit seemed to fall apart during my years as a kid and the "womens rights" movement sort of abandoned kids at home... sure it is a hot topic but fact is, that during the 60's the invent of the latchkey kid started and now their offspring never knew a parent at home....    I just find it most unfortunate that kids grow up without parents involved in their lives due to the pursuit of the almighty dollar...
True true... But it goes much further than that.

The establishment looks for ways to exploit and capitalize on the prevailing societal flaws. All potential avenues to enslave the populous, be it Militarily - through "Voluntary" service (if you want to believe that) or economically via excessive debt in the pursuit of all things material, are used to further the agenda of the ruling class.

Think this sounds unlike our country, think again. There is a ruling class alive and well. They depend on the dumb, unmotivated and ignorant to continue their hold on the wealth of the nation.

Occasional domestic fearmongering in the form of a lone gunman or an oppressed emotional student is good material for the refocusing of national media away from issues affecting our future.

Keep the dummies medicated and ignorant as they will serve the needs of the leaders.

Back