Modified exhaust.

shadetree57

Registered
I put the gsxr1000 mufflers back on tonight, What do ya'll think? BE NICE and you can even lie if you want, It's the best i can do at this time. They do sound better than stock and are a lot lighter.

100_3625.jpg

Thanks, even if ya'll are lieing. Makes me feel better. Sorry about the blurry pic. Don't know why. OH WAIT The busa looks like it's running 100mph sitting still. Gotta get a faster shutter speed.

Pipes look good but dayum, how about a better picture that's not so blurry:poke:

Pipes look good but dayum, how about a better picture that's not so blurry:poke:
Beat you to it sambusa, allready appologized in previous post. Scroll up and you will understand the blurriness. I'll do better next time. Goodnight all, it's my bedtime. OH and thanks for the replies. I love the org. Anything you want to know you can find it here, seriously.

Beat you to it sambusa, allready appologized in previous post. Scroll up and you will understand the blurriness. I'll do better next time. Goodnight all, it's my bedtime. OH and thanks for the replies. I love the org. Anything you want to know you can find it here, seriously.

How'd I miss that?:banghead::laugh:

Drink 1 case beer open up thread.
Pic looks fine.
Comment on how good they look!
What blurry picture?

:thumbsup: Looks good. I like to see mods like this. Take something that is desgined for something else and make it work on the busa. :beerchug:

Looks great dude! First time I've seen such an invention. Did you come up with that idea or did someone beat you to it? Either way, looks much better. How much weight did you save? I actually have both sets of cans stored away, I could weigh them I suppose?

Back