Mis spoken phrases

Omar reminded me of another one. When people say "take and" before they say something. Drives me nuts! :banghead:

Let me take and get that for ya.
I took and moved my bike yesterday. :banghead:

Omar reminded me of another one. When people say "take and" before they say something. Drives me nuts! :banghead:

Let me take and get that for ya.
I took and moved my bike yesterday. :banghead:

Imma take and ban you... :laugh:

What a bunch of whinning little girls ya'll are. No wonder nothing ever gets done, you are always crying about how someone spoke when telling you to do something.:whistle:

.It's ok Omar and Bots, I have my pet peaves also.

What a bunch of whinning little girls ya'll are. No wonder nothing ever gets done, you are always crying about how someone spoke when telling you to do something.:whistle:

.It's ok Omar and Bots, I have my pet peaves also.

Like "Omar and Bots" :whistle: We have something in common! :lol:

How bout when someone says Big Ol' in front of something? "Look at that big ol little bitty shrimp right chyer! See if I can't get him in da bucket right quick!"

How bout when someone says Big Ol' in front of something? "Look at that big ol little bitty shrimp right chyer! See if I can't get him in da bucket right quick!"

Never heard of that...you're making it up aren't you? :laugh:

Around here, you see rednecks pointing at trucks as they go by, and you can hear the following: Dat der beast has firty-free-twelve-fifties up on to her...yeah boy...

Best I can tell, that's tire-talk in Virginia...glad I'm from Colorado :whistle:

Around here, you see rednecks pointing at trucks as they go by, and you can hear the following: Dat der beast has firty-free-twelve-fifties up on to her...yeah boy...

Best I can tell, that's tire-talk in Virginia...glad I'm from Colorado :whistle:

33x12.50's? Wow...not sure if I should be proud or depressed that I understood that. :(

Back