Mis spoken phrases

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
There comes a point in every person's life where he or she says something that could be completely misconstrued to mean something entirely different.

For example, the two pictures below. One of a man eating fish vs a man eating fish. The second is an autocorrect.

Show me examples of what YOU have said, seen, or heard.

MEF.png

MEF2.png

I've got nothing... :rofl:

Not the first time for that...

One of my biggest pet peeves in "typed" language is when people use the term "little own" instead of "let alone"

Drives me nuts. Even though I realize I shouldn't tell any of you freaks my pet peeves.. :banghead:

I think another one of mine for "typed" shizz is something like "Let's talk about you boat".... Lazy...... just lazy

read, read, red. live, live.

there, their, they're

[h=1]Grammar is the differences between "Helping your Uncle jack off a horse" and "Helping your uncle Jack, off a horse"[/h]

your some of the silliest people I've ever met, and yore grasp of english grammar is terrible...we really need to harken back to the language of the days of you're.

See what I did there? ;P :laugh:

How about when someone says "let me see if I can't get [or insert other word] that for you"

Hello, I don't need you to NOT do something for me. Lol

How about when someone says "let me see if I can't get [or insert other word] that for you"

Hello, I don't need you to NOT do something for me. Lol

Double-negatives get to him...he's soooo picky...

Back