Mirrors

OB_byhalia

Registered
Been having a problem with frequent mirror adjustments from tucked position to upright.

Am wondering if ya'll have experienced using the stick-on convex mini mirrors on a bike. I was thinking that may relieve some of this constant readjusting I have.

I welcome any ideas in this area.

I found a nice black billet mirror from CRG.
Constructors Racing Group, has a web site and the product is also shown in the Lockhart Phillips catalog. The phone # for CRG is 831-461-1613. Tell them you also need the black piece from the "internal bar end mirror adapter", cut off the pointed portion of the adapter and go to the Suzuki dealer and just purchase a longer screw for the bar end weight.

CRG is understanding of what piece to send you so you just have to tell them it is for a Hayabusa and they will provide you everything you need.

This set up gives you great vision at either tucked behind the screen as well as offering a greater field of vision. It really works great and worthy of the Buusa.

If you want photo I will send you one.

I have a set on everything I own.They work well on the bus but I hardly use them cause I`m always going faster than everthing I pass :).

Back