Juggler's Mirror Extenders

drlucian

Registered
I installed Juggler's mirror extenders a couple of nights ago. Took about 30 minutes. Paid $45 including shipping.
Took the bike out for a fifty mile ride yesterday and I can now see behind me. I hadnt realized before that if the mirrors are adjusted for the full chest-on-tank tuck then you can't see anything when sitting half-upright. Probably because all I could see before was my upper arms.
The parts are nicely made out of high-quality plastic (delrin).
At first I thought the right one didn't fit but I now realize that the front fairing flexes enough to change the mounting position when the mirror is removed. When I snugged down the bolts the extenders fit seamlessly.
The extra front surface area may cut a few 10 tenths of a mph off top end but at least now you can see Officer Friendly sneaking up on you.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|drlucian
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097188181 -->

Jugglers_miir_ext_kit.JPG

The left extender installed. I had to tug on the rubber boot to get it slip into the groove around the base of the mirror mount.

left_mirextclose.JPG

Actually the boot does not match the extenders and mirrors.
rock.gif

Where can I get a pair of these mirror extenders?
***edit: --------------------> Never mind I just found them in the product section.

Thanks.

<!--EDIT|Doglanta
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099273812 -->

To get the rubber boots to more closely match the extenders, try using Armorall or one of the many vinyl conditioners on the boots. It adds a shine that should be more like the extenders.

Back