Mirror Problem

The mirrors look decent and from the sound of it they aren't much more than the extensions. They remind me of a ZX-12R.

I've had Bugeyes for a couple of years, and they help some. I got it from www.bugeyes.com, but it seems that this site is no longer working.

Anyway, they cover most of the blind spot, but I find them useful not as often as I thought I would. On the positive note, you may be riding in traffic, and without turning your head would see a bumper of the car in adjacent lane, so you know it's there.

After a couple of years, the only complaint I have, that when you get into triple digits, the force of the wind moves the mirrors. I cleaned the joints with alcohol, and it almost stopped.

They can be easily adjustible with just your left hand, and at speed.

On the track, I just bend them backwards and tape them, and this makes the tech guy happy.

I bought some CF look mirrors made by Emgo........2" taller and have a 1" longer stalk than stock.
They really help......at first I didn't like the fact that they stuck up and out more, but now I really like them. :thumbsup:
Where'd you get these? I can't seem to find the particular style via Google...
I got them at one of my local dealers (Imperial Motorcycles)
I would think you could do a search on Emgo motorcycle mirrors, and they should come up........don't know for sure though........if that fails, go to yer local shop and ask them........most shops sell Emgo. :beerchug:

I found this

Ad_type: For sale
Ad_catergory: Accessories
Name: Tim harrison
Email: harristw@purdue.edu

Ad_details:

Mirror Extensions- moves your mirror out and increases your rearview line of sight
fits all years of Hayabusa and 01-02 1000. $35.00/pair plus shipping.
Email at customparts_bike@yahoo.com

there are a couple companies that make bar end mirrors they work great i made my own set.(check boneys mirror mod in the mod section) but mirrors always offer a false sence of security. quick turn b4 you go will save your butt every time

Back