Miller track day providers

fastblackblur

Registered
So I've decided that I want to check out Miller at least once next summer and was wondering if any body out there has any good advice on going to a track day at Miller? I can't seem to find any one else besides apex track days that offers track days there.

Thanks

Gary

Last edited:
I ran at Miler with Apex for 2 years. They are a good operation. Miller has some open track days for bikes, not sure the rules.

I ran at Miler with Apex for 2 years. They are a good operation. Miller has some open track days for bikes, not sure the rules.

Go to Miller's website...they have "Open" trackdays on most Saturdays during the summer :thumbsup:

if you have not done a track day, you may want to find an outfit that has coaching and on track help for novices...

best to wait than to pick up bad habits from the start... Will help your confidence too...

I'm not completely new to the track, I did one day in Spokane and made it to a private mini-track 3 more times before it snowed. I got allot of good advice last year from more experienced riders and definitely have allot to learn.

I basically had so much fun last year that I've decided to go as much as possible next year without being financially irresponsible to my wife. For technical instruction I'm really hoping to be able to attend the Mike Sullivan racing school early in the season up in Spokane. As for miller I'm basically looking for options because it’s going to be a decent road trip for me so I need to be able to work it into my schedule. If i can get some instruction that would be great

Next summer is going to rock

Back