Midwest Meeting Point

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I know we have a few people from the mid-west heading to the Bash. I'm rolling from STL on Wednesday morning. Deals Gap is 10 hours from my place. Anyone wanting to break the trip up and crash at my place is welcome to drop in on Tuesday. Anyone just wanting to join the caravan from my place is welcome to show up Wed morning at 7:00 for breakfast. All I ask is that we get a good head count for sleep overs and breakfast by the Sunday before.

Dennis, Juli and I plan to come in Tuesday night and head out with you on Wednesday morning. If we bring Juli's bike, we will be trailering, if not, we will be riding. I am waiting on my bonus or taxes, then Sally gets new tires and brake pads for the trip. I also need to call the Phillips and confirm our reservations.

Dennis, Juli and I plan to come in Tuesday night and head out with you on Wednesday morning. If we bring Juli's bike, we will be trailering, if not, we will be riding. I am waiting on my bonus or taxes, then Sally gets new tires and brake pads for the trip. I also need to call the Phillips and confirm our reservations.
Looking forward to having you.

HMMMMMMM, Dennis, we might be down for the tuesday night thing.

I will let you know on this one Dennis. Still not for certain if I can make it, but if I do, your place would make a nice 1/2 way stop.
beerchug.gif

HOLD UP....when is this meet you are talking about? I am on vac for another week and didn't know about a meet? My bike is snowed in today anyways.

For the Spring Bash. Spend the night on Tues, 22 April 2008 and head out on Weds morning for Robbinsville.

For the Spring Bash.  Spend the night on Tues, 22 April 2008 and head out on Weds morning for Robbinsville.
ok...that sounds better. I was really starting to wonder why you guys would be going to a midwest meet in Jan. But I wouldn't put it past some of you! Thanks Slaw

Yes Dennis, the plan right now is to come over on Tuesday night again and leave with you on Wed. AM.

I know the GSXcite situation has left some of you replanning your trips. I need to start getting some numbers for Tuesday night to make sure we got plenty of everything.

GSXTacy, Spoiled Busa, Big Show, and mrninja9 are going to crash at my place while i work Tues. night...i think omslaw's plans depend on what trailer he and i are using and who else is going with us...are we going to meet at the gas station in Collinsville on Wed. morning like last year? what time will you be arriving?

We should be able to make Collinsville around 9:00 AM. But isn't the gas station in Fairview Hieghts at 64 and 159
rock.gif

I picked up a 4-bike open trailer today. As of today, the plan is to leave Tuesday evening with skotty. Boaz is still 'iffy'. We'll roll in Tuesday nite...

Back