Riding to the bash from texas?

jaschil69

Donating Member
Registered
I will be riding to the bash from the DFW area. Anyone want to join me? Possible leave Wednesday evening/ Thursday morning.

i second that...if i make it ill be passin thru from Pasadena...i guess i can take the hump off if she has a friend

I wished....Maybe we'll find her along the way
wink.gif

Ya might want to try Waterbug and some others in Kansas and meet up in Memphis or the Arkansas,  Oklahoma people in Little Rock
wink.gif
. Just a suggestion
rock.gif

I will be riding to the bash from the DFW area. Anyone want to join me? Possible leave Wednesday evening/ Thursday morning.
Thatz what I'm talkn about ! Riding the dayum bike and not being a trailer Queen.
Hey, jaschil69 if you dont find anyone to hook up with dont sweat, just get your roll on and do it.  You'll diffinetly have someone to ride back with.

If I can ride all the way to Colorado by myself I dont see why you cant from Tx to Tn.  
race.gif

Holla
Ty

If I can ride all the way to Colorado by myself I dont see why you cant from Tx to Tn.  
race.gif

Holla
Ty
Ty, you were one of the real men at the Meet-n-Greet! I was a trailer queen..... Dayum, thats hard to say! Didn't have enough miles on the Bigbore yet. I would ride with ya if I could only get off work. But, that ain't going to happen.

I am so jealous..I wish i could get the time off from work ( and the wife) to go to the bash

race.gif

Holla
Ty
Ty, you were one of the real men at the Meet-n-Greet! I was a trailer queen..... Dayum, thats hard to say! Didn't have enough miles on the Bigbore yet. I would ride with ya if I could only get off work. But, that ain't going to happen.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Just using my Pyshco opps on the Playa, Sony.  I dont want him  thinking he is stranded and needs a crew to roll with or a trailer to get out town .

U know I love trailer Queens, especially you, u cute lil thang u!  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141753046 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

eh, just ride out
cool.gif
Maybe ping Moondog, he's in Arkansas and mentioned coming to the bash
cool.gif

I know there's a big ole crew heading down from the mid west, maybe you can hook up with them the day before they roll out and follow/ride with them

cool.gif

i would ride with ya too but mine is in pieces at the moment and the plastics are in the hands of the paint guy, sorry bro

have fun though, sure wish i could make it

eh, just ride out
cool.gif
 Maybe ping Moondog, he's in Arkansas and mentioned coming to the bash
cool.gif

I know there's a big ole crew heading down from the mid west, maybe you can hook up with them the day before they roll out and follow/ride with them
idea.gif
Heres another cutie trailer Queen for ya. But I aint knock ya, cuz you sure saved Midnightbusa azz when he broke down (bearing went out) somewhere in no mans land in the middle of the night with the temps dropping down to the 40's between Wy and SD.  I gotta give to you Brian, that was cool as hell, you making a two hr trip to bail him out.  
bowdown.gif

cool.gif

Thanks Rhythm! I'm sure I'll meet up with some riders along the way. No trailering for me. I can handle the ride. Great roads across Arkansas and Tennessee. Saddle bags are ready and so am I. Hope to see y'all there. It should be a great time

Back