Look'in for a "bash pardner" from se florida...

I have made the offer before - and I know it is a little out of the way - but, I have a 6 x 10 enclosed trailer, if someone needs it on the way passed PCola or if ya want to swap yer trailer out fo rthe trip - let me know....
Man,you're like the nicest guy on the planet!!
Too bad I dont live in Fla. cause this thread woulda already been dead cause I'd be sure to sign up!!

Just think,we could talk "Machine Shop" teh whole way...
Well,maybe not!!
biggrin.gif
really?...I just finished up a big job...a combustor section airflow rig for rolls royce canada....304 SS...ran the finishing programs with a 1" carbide insert ball mill at 2,100rpms and 21 I.P.M.'s...and i did such a good job the customer/project engineer bought the whole shop doughnuts for break and pizza for lunch.
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
good job! Hope you got a little something on your check.

biggrin.gif

We were supposed to do some work for R.R. locomotive division.It never happened though,not sure why.
We been doing some turbine replacement parts for Power Systems Manufacturing in Jupiter Fla.

Here is my company I work for.
Sorry not to thread jack jinx...
Aero Mfg.

well folks?...Diesel tried but turns out he can't make it...so?...this offer is still wide open...and if the position isn't filled?...i'm gonna hate do'in all 1,500 miles round trip by myself.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Damm Jinks wish i would have known you needed a ride or a riding partner Ive been planning on going and making plans for 3wks now and already have some one going with me ,I live just north of you in Titusville .

yet another shameless "bump" cause i most likely won't "go it alone" again.
sad.gif

Sept.22nd-24th some are comming earlier like Wed. or thur. but the actual bash is Fri,Sat,Sun this is what I was told I plan on leaving Thurs. right from work.

Back