Michelle , baby , I love yer new sig...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
"Honey , does this bike make my azz look fat?" Michelle asks.

"Of course not dear, I can barely see yer azz ,because of the hump."  says da Rubbah.

"Do not bring sex into this you bastid !" screams M.

"But sweetums , I was talking about that big thing that sits on the seat,behind you." says Rubbah.

"What are you saying , are you implying that my azz needs a seat of its own ? ! "

"No babykins...not at all . I think yer azz looks fine ."

"Fine,FINE...is that what you said you fuggin' jerk?"

"I meant real fine honeybunch , like a.... a fine wine".

"So, yer sayin' my butt is like something that sits around  for months on end , and then gets used on party night.Is that what you meant?"

" Not at all sugarlips....I meant yer butt is....just fine ,for a Hayabusa ."

" So now yer sayin' I need a hundred an' seventy-five horsepower to haul my azz around?"

" Honey, can I just kill myself?"  da Rubbah asks.

"Is yer insurance paid up to date?"  replies M

"Yes my little hearthrob?"

" Fine go ahead....but do them fuggin' dishes first."

" Yes my little Princess".

and thats the story of what it would be like to answer a girls butt question .

kiddin Em.....just kiddin' .   please dont kill me .

sombody
1zhelp.gif

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080170452 -->

aww.....he's being very sweet, Va. Any girl would love to have a guy like him around!!

I'm with NE.....shakin my head...side to side....side to side.
Is it completely impossible for you to stay outta trouble RUBble?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

No...no...no...this is just all wrong...

Not only would my husband have a problem with this thread (no, honey...really, RSD is a good guy...sent me a hat!), but RSD is actually quite right...

No guy can ever comment on a gal's (clearing throat) rear without her saying just one thing...

<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?</table>

RSD...tisk tisk tisk...you really need a hobby...I mean, I love that you think up these things, but why?!  
tounge.gif

I'll let this slide this time around...I like my new signature because it cracks me up...hey, I know, I know, I'm a simple kind of gal and watching air molecules or spackling probably entertains me just as much (no, really)
biggrin.gif

No need to add yet another smack to RSD's tally...at least not yet!

Back