Michelle , baby , I love yer new sig...

I just blew coffee out of my nose Rubbah!! You need to start giving warnings before posting like that!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The all mighty "Is my ass fat question" Nice way to handle it Rubber. Since my wife is pregnant and putting on weight faster than a champion sumo before the big match, Ive learned to avoid this topic all together, So rubber your on your own...
ices_rofl.gif

The all mighty "Is my ass fat question" Nice way to handle it Rubber. Since my wife is pregnant and putting on weight faster than a champion sumo before the big match, Ive learned to avoid this topic all together, So rubber your on your own...
ices_rofl.gif
Ouch rider! Better hope your better half doesn't see that! I can feel your azz kicking from here!
tounge.gif

I wanted to get a sticker for the tail section that reads: "If you can read this, then we must be in traffic".

I just realized in my last PM to Va that she campared me to RSD. Now I don't know what to think. Ack.

I just realized in my last PM to Va that she campared me to RSD.  Now I don't know what to think.  Ack.
Ummm...only comparison I mentioned was that you two are completely and utterly obsessed with me! Ha!
laugh.gif

Kidding...kidding...about the only thing you two have in common is that your male and ride Busas!
tounge.gif

Back