Members, need your help.... input please

As for the ads; do what you need to do Cap
But I'm with everyone else, I need a way to contribute. How can we contribute short of a click.
:rulez: I'm talking cold hard cash here...need a way to send back all the savings I've came up with from the wealth of knowledge this site has provided. I've ran out of mods to buy......well OK maybe not, cause these diehards keep coming up with great ideas.

Seriously; I need to give something back...HOW :please: :please:

I will tell you the same thing I tell people in Emails and PM's all the time. Participate on the site and they funding will come, support our advertisers even if they might be a dollar or two than you can get somewhere else they pay each month to advertise here.. If you see a banner that has something interesting to you then click on it, we get paid from other companies when you click on the banners. There is a balancing act here.... we need the advertisers here so they can pay to keep things running, we need the members to use the advertisers so that there is value in paying to be here... If we can all keep this cycle up tings will be fine... Supporting the site is as easy as buying from the right people and allowing the banners to not bother you.....

cap

I will tell you the same thing I tell people in Emails and PM's all the time. Participate on the site and they funding will come, support our advertisers even if they might be a dollar or two than you can get somewhere else they pay each month to advertise here.. If you see a banner that has something interesting to you then click on it, we get paid from other companies when you click on the banners. There is a balancing act here.... we need the advertisers here so they can pay to keep things running, we need the members to use the advertisers so that there is value in paying to be here... If we can all keep this cycle up tings will be fine... Supporting the site is as easy as buying from the right people and allowing the banners to not bother you.....

cap

A lot of us do, for example I just bought a set of OEM cush drives for my 08 Hayabusa from Justin at Honda East. Despite that purchase, I am interested in a sticker or something else small that is of little cost to the site, but I could pay a 1000% mark up on it to help contribute directly to the site.

This is not the first time we have had this sort of conversation on the Org, and it probably will not be the last. Maybe we can have an annual sticker/T-shirt/gremlin bell purchase to help augment the site sponsor purchases?

Just some ideas there.

Then I think we are on the right track then...I will still keep asking now and again, so don't get tired of responding...
Thanks Cap,

Wilson OUT

I'm going to show you proof, when my foot is straight up your :moon:

bots thats gonna hurt:laugh: shes already buried one person:laugh:

Cap, ads in the threads are ok with me, i dont see any reason why they couldnt be there,

+1 more for t-shirts and stickers. If only a third of the members bought a t-shirt for say 35.00, that's a lot of money

The ads, dont bother me none, and now that i dont have a massive truck payment i can go back to supporting the sponsors :laugh:

I also wouldnt be out on some shirts and stickers:thumbsup:

I just ordered a Gopro HD2 From Justin today. I have used other sponsers also. I like the .Org sticker idea also if for nothing more than identifying fellow members you may run into during your travels.

i dont mind the ads as long as they stay bike oriented i have found a couple cool things i have put on my to get list. i kinda want to know how i can get the thing under my name that says im a donating member? i like the ad setup you have right now not too much but still there. it would be cool if we could buy tshirts and stickers to support the org. like some symbol to represent the org. besides the busa symbol and then maybe our screen name too. you could always sell girl scout cookies i always buy like 10 boxes of thin mints:laugh:

ads dont bother me...it gives me ideas. shirts...well why cant we?...stickers? why not....

The ads here dont bother me at all either. i do click on them from time to time but probably not as much as needed for the org. i'm in for whatever has to be done, to keep the org going, wether more ads or not doesn't matter to me this is my home away from home.
and if everyone wants t-shirts, stickers, whatever i'm always in for good .org swag..... hell i could use a few more sweatshirts and t-shirts that has the org on it

ads and banner's are better, geared more to what is in the thread you are looking at. Very cheap price to have the org. free :cheerleader:

I will agree that the banners are not bad. I click on the ones that interest me, not all of them do, but quite a bit do! I'm due for some new t-shirts soon. My current stock is either too big now or getting worn to thin. My .org sticker on my wife's rear window seems like a purple blob of something. I think an annual or semi-annual t-shirt sale would be awesome, stickers too!!! I'm in!!

I agree with shirts,stickers & even hats would help I'd buy them . I have no problems with banners thou. So do what needs to be done for the site.

I would still come here despite more banners and ads, (like Mr. Brown said,) they are necessary to keep a site rolling. This is the most informative motorcycle (slash hayabusa) forum I could find. Everyone is so helpful and a real sense of community comes across. And the members know how to spell and use grammar! This is probably the only time I'd ever vote for more ads. I really want this site to stay up to date and up at all.
At any rate, in conjunction with the ads and banners I recall someone offering to make Org decals for wheels and things. Maybe there could be a section to the site for more personalized swag sold through the Org to supplement the additional ads and banners? (Stickers, decals, patches, shirts?) It may not bring in lots of funds but it could be worth it. Just a thought.

Perhaps we could have a member designed sticker contest and then sell them to our forum members?

This way not only would be supporting the site we would also have some pride and ownership in the design of a sticker.

Back