Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I will never allow ads from this site

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay folks here is a question for you... We are funded by some direct advertisers like the following:
  • Powerhouse MotorSports
  • Tobefast.com
  • BallZMotorsports
  • Boost by Smith
  • Boosted Cycle Performance
We have been using Google Ads as a publisher for many years and this is where we see most of the revenue for the site. This thread is simply a question to find out if you block ads on this site because you think they are too invasive or because you have to block all sites or none. What if I was able to give you an option to whitelist the oRg for ad blocking, would that be something that would interest you so that the site could get those added banner impressions?

Feedback welcome now...

cap

Never saw an ad on my mobile device. I do see a window that says 4 pop ups blocked, 2 pop ups blocked, etc from time to time

I’m almost always on my iPad (the new version is great) and sometimes on my PC but I never see any ads on either.

:laugh: I did not even know you could block them. They're not a problem for me at all over on the side or on top . As long as they don't pop up in front or require me to interact before I can continue to use the site, I have no reason to turn anything off.

If It gets to the point I have to start turning stuff off, I'd probably abandon my account like I did at Photobucket. I'll never go back to that even if they make it free again. They can have all my pictures. I found other ways.

I always get the ads at the top of the page on my phone (98% of the time I’m on the phone), but they don’t bother me and I find myself “clicking” on them if I see something that looks interesting.

I have the org whitelisted. I do not block ad on it as i want it around for a long long time.

I use the Brave browser and it blocks all advertisements by default. I would gladly whitelist this particular web site however I do not know if that is possible.

Back