Some new ads and deals posted

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys I wanted to let you know that we have updated some of the banners for places like Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, Teleflora and Motorcycle superstore.com

You can get to the ads by going to this link

LINK TO ADS You can also get to the indirect banners by clicking on the shaded area on the top right of the screen where it says (Special Ads).

For those that don't know how this work here it is...

When you go to the Indirect banner ads page and you click on a link and purchase an item from the company Hayabusa.org gets a percentage of the sale.

Here is an example...

Lets say you wanted to order something from Best Buy and have it shipping to your house or to your local store. You could come to hayabusa.org and click on the banner to best buy. There is hidden code in the banner and the best buy website can interperate the code. When you make your purchase they pay a percentage of your purchase back to our account. The only difference is how you get to the best buy site. The same holds true for all the banners on the link above... You pay the same but we get a little back....

Thanks guys...

As far as the other types of banner that we have, the Google banners that show up on the top of the screen and in the threads we get paid simply when you see something that is interesting and you click on the banner. Thats it, if you are curious then click on it and we get a few cents per click...

Let me know if you have questions...

cap

Last edited:
Cap, do the computers know if you have already clicked on a banner already? So the same person could not click on it every time they go on the org? If it is worth one click, then I can't load up on clicks?????

Cap, do the computers know if you have already clicked on a banner already? So the same person could not click on it every time they go on the org? If it is worth one click, then I can't load up on clicks?????

If you start hammering the banners they do track and know you are hammering away, they will sort it out and not pay on those that are clicking more than the average.

Looks like I'll be doing all of my online Christmas shopping through the .org. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I shop at Best Buy, Sears and Tool King on a regular basis. I'll be sure to start clicking through the .org first! :beerchug:

I shop at Best Buy, Sears and Tool King on a regular basis. I'll be sure to start clicking through the .org first! :beerchug:

thank you sir.... it only takes on extra step to help support the site....

cap

I used the Bike Bandit banner the other day to make a purchase. Is it just a honor system they use to reward the site?

never knew that before. now i'll be sure to visit the .org before i shop at one of the supporting sites. :beerchug:

Back