A few more google changes

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
As you might have noticed already we have changed the banners a little for the Google ads, the one on top of the screen is not as intrusive and there are others. We are trying to find a compromise of ads vs acceptance... Let me know what you think...

cap

They don't show up at all on my work computers... Either way, you gotta do what you gotta do, Doug. I haven't had any issues with the new ads. Thanks for keeping the place up so well. :thumbsup:

They don't show up at all on my work computers... Either way, you gotta do what you gotta do, Doug. I haven't had any issues with the new ads. Thanks for keeping the place up so well. :thumbsup:

There are a lot of people that work behind the scenes to make this place work.... Lots of phone calls, emails, meetings and discussions on how, why and when we pull the trigger on things.. I am very blessed to be surrounded by good people that truly want to help this place grow into something better...

Thanks for the kind words..

cap

Fine with me, the only drawback for me is due to my short attention span when I see something interesting up there I check it out then the next then the next. Kind of like when someone posts a youtube link on wheel alighnment and next thing you know 30 minutes have gone by and I am looking at 1986 superbowl commercials:laugh: But again that's my problem. The sight seems just as good as it has always been.:thumbsup:

Back