Member Red05.... cool dude....awesome Orgster

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I posted a thread about wanting something off Ebay but the seller was a racist bigot bastid.
Ad read "Ships World Wide" Me being the dummy that I am...clicked "Buy Now."
He no ship to Canaduh.

He has a hate on for The Great White North.
No worries thou,I out smart him. Red05 reads my plea...and says "I don't fuggin like Canadians either,but I feel sorry for you."
Cool,I'll take the offer. Red says "It'll cost ya thou. Seller wants 5 bucks for shipping.I'll send you the goods for 40 bucks...and I won't take that crappy Canadian money either."
So,I agree. Got the package today. Red05 is a great OrgBayer AAAA+++++
I like me some Amsoil for multiple reasons and I wanted these particular ones.
Going to put 1 on my bike,one on my cage and mail a set to my Daughter. :thumbsup:
Got multiples,different sizes and styles.

I'm sure nobody jumped on the hook....Red is one cool dude. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Rubb.

If I remem correctly @Dopey and @Mathewrussell52 offered to go out of their way aswell. I know,kinda sounds like no big deal.
TIME is the most important commodity we as humans have.
Find my deal on EPay
Buy
Get shipped
Re-package
Trip to post office to ship to Rubb. That took more than 5 minutes.
Rubb.

Where's my 40 bucks leach :lol:

It was all of a few clicks on the keyboard and putting your decals in an envelope. I wish everybody was so easy to help :)

U da man...
Uhhh I'll get you on payday. 'Course that would entail me getting a job first.

Thanks Bro...
Rubb.

6 bikes in yer stable. Hot Rod Dodge....all meticulasly kept,museum quality...all ready to dance.
But...yer sitting on yer front porch right now aren't you...
Just sitting there waiting....
"One of them young bastids is gonna walk across my lawn,I know it!"

View attachment 1624000

View attachment 1624001

Rubb.

Actually I'm about to have lunch then I'm going to see my doctor about this debilitating vertigo...

Feel free to come over and keep an eye on my lawn while I'm gone though. The mower is in the shed if you get bored watching it grow. :devil:

Actually I'm about to have lunch then I'm going to see my doctor about this debilitating vertigo...

Feel free to come over and keep an eye on my lawn while I'm gone though. The mower is in the shed if you get bored watching it grow. :devil:
....that's great. :thumbsup:
Where are the keys for the bikes...I wanna move them outa the way.
Rubb.

The bikes in the shed don't require keys. Slide on your spandex and have at 'em! :super:
I'll ride anything...bikes or otherwise...U know that. :p
How'd the doctor appointment go?
Get ehhh errmm "touched" in all the right places...

Did ya get the "human hotdog in the microwave" action?
I love it in there. Really makes my claustrophobia and loud noise anxiety go thru the fuggin' roof.
Good times man,good times.
Rubb.

Vertigo sucks man. I've had a couple of bouts with it. You've probably tried the Epley maneuver?

Yeah. No issues with ear crystals, it's something else. Gave six vials of blood today so the doctor can cross off a few more possible causes... MRI is being scheduled.

Good times!

Actually having a good day today. It it holds into tomorrow, I may get a bike out of the garage and blow the dust off. Dare to dream! :firing:

Back