EGO says thanks to Red_05

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
.. and red05 just gave it to me!

he had a red05... (ironic ..no?) and had a hugger installed... decided he didn't want it so he threw it up for grabs on the board and I snatched it (bow down foo's!)

anyway... I got it painted to match my bike, and installed it (finally) today.

just a few quick pix, of a bike in need of a clean up (the temps got almost to 60 so I hadda go for a ride... got pretty dirty, plus it's been sitting in the garage for about 2 months... anyway.. then installed the hugger.

thanks again red!

hugger.jpg

i like that thing alot!

also... in the spirit of passing on the good fortune... I have a undertail with squarish shaped LED lights in it thats painted gloss black if anybody wants it... and some lowering links with the hayabusa logo on em'.

I'd like to have a set of the dog bones that raise the rear an inch... but it's not necessary.

just hit me up, and I got the shipping to you (within reasonably cost anyway)

just remember to keep passing it on.

also... no I don't normally run without an exhaust canister.. it was just easier to work on with it out of the way.

plus it was a good oppurtunity to clean the swing arm behind the canister good... pretty close quarters when the can is on.

also... no I don't normally run without an exhaust canister.. it was just easier to work on with it out of the way.

plus it was a good oppurtunity to clean the swing arm behind the canister good...  pretty close quarters when the can is on.
plus, it sounds WICKED with no can......... just my experience though......

I'll take the undertail Ego. Let me know where to send the moolah.

Back