seriously Dude...this is not cool

I've been in Cali for less than 5 weeks and already met a seriously not cool dude. He's been coming in to where I work and told me he was single and wanted to go out and show me a good time. Should have known it was too good to be true...not only is he living with his girl friend, they're engaged to be married! Yuck! This is not what I hoped for in starting over here by myself. He knew I was getting over my recent divorce too. Why do guys do this stuff. Glad its not me who is going to be the new wife!

I've been in Cali for less than 5 weeks and already met a seriously not cool dude. He's been coming in to where I work and told me he was single and wanted to go out and show me a good time. Should have known it was too good to be true...not only is he living with his girl friend, they're engaged to be married! Yuck! This is not what I hoped for in starting over here by myself. He knew I was getting over my recent divorce too. Why do guys do this stuff. Glad its not me who is going to be the new wife!

that's odd...it doesn't say "daysofourlives.com" in my address bar...where'd h.org go?..oh!...LOL!..some peoples kids.

at least its in random thoughts :whistle:

odd 3rd post but men, like women are known to be a little ho'ish at times....at least you caught it before it became an issue, perhaps you should be flattered that he thought enough of you to try to get to know more of you?

So....besides the friendly stalker, do you have a Hayabusa?

ok...before you post anymore, I'm gonna need to see if your feet look like this..:whistle:

curled shoes.jpg

Must be alot of guys working OT on pissing the ladies off. This whole holiday season starting w/Thanksgiving almost every time we stop somewhere w/the Fire Engine the women been hitting on us. Our probie's getting more A than a toilet seat. I'm one of the old guys and their even hitting on me. Maybe it's cause we have a job[$$$].

Back