Meet up with Skydivr today

KvHotDog4

Registered
Met up with Skydivr today

Neither of us could make it up to the mini bash this weekend :( So we just decide to meet up and do a local ride today :beerchug:. Its good to finally meet someone on the org thats in my area. We didn't take many pictures because for the most part it was too hot to stop. The first two are the bikes then the last is Skydivr beside his 2008 blue busa. He has pics that he will probably add later.

SSPX0040.jpg

SSPX0041.jpg

SSPX0042.jpg

Last edited:
Good to meet you also Kevin! That's one of the cool reasons for the .org, to go out and meet/ride with someone new that has the same passion for the Busa. That sure is one purty GEN 1, Clean as a whistle - and chrome rims too boot! Next time you are gonna have to come to the west side of town and go ride some of MY roads :) Knew where I was when I crossed New Shackle Island took me about 30 mins to get home from there.

Here's a few obligatory pics, including of course having a little lunch :thumbsup:

Get some gear and come on down to tracknight next Friday!

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

Last edited:
Good to meet you also Kevin! That's one of the cool reasons for the .org, to go out and meet/ride with someone new that has the same passion for the Busa. That sure is one purty GEN 1, Clean as a whistle. Next time you are gonna have to come to the west side and go ride some of MY roads :) Knew where I was when I crossed New Shackle Island took me about 30 mins to get home from there.

Here's a few obligatory pics, including of course having a little lunch :thumbsup:

Get some gear and come on down to tracknight next Friday!

Just had dinner with 4 members at a last minute get together, and it is great to share these moments with family and friends that have a very common bond!:beerchug:
Glad to hear you and others are Living the Org.!:bowdown:
Bubba

P.S. For you TN Folks, that site in the background of Kevins pic is the natural gas transfer site near Hartsville, TN that blew up last year (could be seen for MILES)....

I bailed on the mini bash, as no one was coming to ride from my area and I just wasnt feeling the 4 hours alone. I had to work anyway, but then it got cancelled.

Nice bikes, see you all in Sept.

So yeah I thought you were taking a pic of your plate didn't know I was in it, I look a little wasted lol.
Just let me know when and where to meet up I'll clear my schedule.
I am probably out for this friday at the track night, when is the next one? I am seaching for some leathers now.

IMG_0563.jpg

Bikes look great guys. :bowdown:

Staring to think the blue Gen-II looks great with the silver rims and a lot of silver accents. The blue/black is just too much black.

Oh I have to say after riding with a gen 2 and seeing it on the road behind and beside me. They are really starting to grow on me. I love the chrome wheels and the switchbacks.

Corn bread and fried chicken? Must be some place in the south, eh?

I love fried chicken :-)

Bikes look great guys. :bowdown:

Staring to think the blue Gen-II looks great with the silver rims and a lot of silver accents. The blue/black is just too much black.

Tim, I'm starting to think that replacing that Gold Kanji with a Silver one might really set it off (sure would like to see one if someone else has done it)..That black was really purty and shiny, but how he keeps the dust off it I don't know...

Kevin, you just looked hungry :) After this weekend in Nashville, the next trackday I'm going to is Barber in SEP. If you can't get primed for that one, I REALLY SUGGEST you consider Barber end of October and do Novice. But if you are gonna do that, you've got to register NOW as the dates are filling FAST (it's a very poplular weekend and a lot of .org peeps will be in attendance). In any case, consider going to the Fall Bash and you'll get to meet some of them and get some other opinions on the benefit of a trackday!

Back