Meet daisy

Un-Caged

Donating Member
Registered
It seems popular here to name the bikes, so I'll call mine Daisy, as in Duke and Fuentes.
smile.gif
Up to 340 miles now; going to change the oil tomorrow. I de-stickered it and trimmed the back fender, but I'm un-decided on the reflectors still; they'll probably go too. We rode to a place called the outpost today. It's a bike hangout with a wide variety of motorcycles. Next time we go I'll take the camera and get some pics since I know you guys are photo junkies.
Busa%20006.jpg

Had to resize your pic 'cause it was too hard to read and look. Looks nice, but the next pics should show the tail trimmed.

Busa_20006.jpg

Here's the trimmed tail and almost forgot my dbl bubble that I picked up with the bike. White dot on the fender is the sun shining through the bottom tag hole...
Busa%20013.jpg

<!--EDIT|Un-Caged
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148262665 -->

Looks good but what are those red and orange disc things ?? They look like REFLECTORS!!!!
wow.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Sweet pictures... I wish my wife could send me pictures like those but I don't want her moving mine out of the garage.

Welcome to the board and be safe.

Welcome on board..Nice bike..

PS.Blue and Silver IS the fastest..

cage nice bike .. btw did u change the wind screen ? wart brand u on ? looks tough.

hunkie,
I changed the windscreen with 8 miles on the clock.
smile.gif
That's the Suzuki double bubble. It's got a bead edging that I couldn't tell whether it was supposed to be pulled off or not, so I left it, it looks good. Thanks everyone for the welcomes and comments.

Back