Brand New '05 Red/Black

TennBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Just rode it home. The dealer said it would be March before he got any of the '06's so I broke down and got the '05 Red/Black. It had 3 miles on it when I rode it out of the lot. I was nervous as heck. I'll wait to post pictures until I get rid of the stickers and reflectors. I can't stand the chastisement. It's supposed to be near 60 tomorrow so I bought it today. Gotta get it broken in now and comfortable on it before April. I was in such a hurry we didn't get the tags transferred. I'll have to go back by on Tuesday and pick them up. I wanna ride.

Dan

Congrats!!!!!

beerchug.gif

Hope you got a price break on the '05
wink.gif

I haven't seen a bad color on a 'Busa yet, and that '05 red-and-black is an awesome color scheme ... enjoy the riding!
wink.gif

Congrats ! Same story here , couldn't wait on the 06 and they even had to go outta state to get the 05 ( red and black ) . Love the Busa , it'll run circles around the Gsx-r I used to have .

I'm with you Warputer. I rode to a friends this morning, it was supposed to be up to 60 today. It was 37 when I left the house. He took delivery on an '06 R1 LE yesterday. We rode a couple hundred miles today just to put on some mileage and get the feel for them. If the weather's decent we'll run up to the Dragon on Friday and get a slow fix in. I want to run it easy a couple times without a crowd before the Bash.

I sure did like my FZ1 but man I LOVE this Busa. I'm more in love with every mile. I'm glad I have a full face helmet. People would think I was odd with that S**t-eating grin on my face.

Dan

I was just reading an article about taming the Dragon the other day . Sounds nice , nowhere like that around here in S.C.
sad.gif
This is actually my fouth bike , but none can compare to pure power the Buse has. I especially love punchin' it hard all the way thru second gear

I've been riding for 34 years, but man I have never ridden anything like the Bus before. I've been on the Dragon on everything from a Harley Wide Glide to the FZ1. I can't wait to ride it on the Busa. The curves we hit today just got my mouth watering. When we first started riding it, you'd be lucky to see 100 people on Hwy 129. Now, there'll be 100 people at the pull-offs watching the action. You still have to love it, along with everybody else.

Dan

Dan

Back