Brand New '05 Red/Black

First bike , ashamed to say , was Honda Rebel 250 cc for 15th birthday , the Busa is my 4th bike , 19 years later . Don't get to do a whole lotta joy riddin'. Mostly commuting from the suburbs , dodging the SUV's , the whole way to work . Have 4 kids , between them and work , the Busa and me don't get as much Quality time as I'd like .

First bike , ashamed to say , was Honda Rebel 250 cc for 15th birthday , the Busa is my 4th bike , 19 years later . Don't get to do a whole lotta joy riddin'. Mostly commuting from the suburbs , dodging the SUV's , the whole way to work . Have 4 kids , between them and work , the Busa and me don't get as much Quality time as I'd like .
shouldnt be any shame in riding a 250 for your first bike...i would recommmend that to anyone....my first bike was a ninja 250...loved it and still wish i had it! That thing would corner like it was on a rail compaired to the BUS!

Yeah , funny that you mentioned the Ninja 250 , that bike and the Kawi EX 500 were my dream bikes back then .

I haven't seen a bad color on a 'Busa yet, and that '05 red-and-black is an awesome color scheme ... enjoy the riding!    
wink.gif
congrats
beerchug.gif

My Busa is my 7th bike. I still can't believe the power. And speaking of the Ninja 250 I have A 04 that my nephew is going to start riding any day. Its a fun little bike. Going to be in the mid to high 60s here in Alabama tomorrow so I'm heading out to Cheaha state park for A ride tomorrow.

Congrats, I have the same 05' Red/Black and did not want to wait for the 06's but still had to wait a week to get delivered from out of state.

Speaking of the Kawi EX500, that was my first street bike too!! Great little scoot.

Be safe.

please don't bling out the red and black one.  Bling looks nasty with red/black combo.  All other color combos bling away!!!!!!!!

Carbon fiber looks good with red/black 05 i did the tank pad, levers and ZG double bubble( OMG I can s33 t3h l33t sp33d0!!!11 )

<!--EDIT|busafish
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136947612 -->

Nah, I'm a kinda simple guy. I don't get off on chrome and bling. I like simple, not gaudy.

Dan

Back