New 2006 Hayabusa

Howabusa

Registered
I finally got my new 2006 black & gray 'Busa. I rode the Bandit to the dealer on March 13th & rode my new 'Busa home. All I can say is, What a SWEET Bike! I'm gonna take her out for a real ride this afternoon.
jump9.gif

congrats
beerchug.gif
just in time for Spring...hope you have a great ride today

p.s. we need pics
biggrin.gif

Welcome! Now, as has already been said... PICS! Stay safe and enjoy your ride...

You mean to tell me that I came in here and there aren't any pics?? You gotta be kidding me.

I'm going to another thread!

(Shanling @ Mar. 27 2007,00:10) You mean to tell me that I came in here and there aren't any pics?? You gotta be kidding me.

I'm going to another thread!
LOL! I agree!

We need pics!

For the time being, here is my 06 when I first got it....

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>(took me a bit of time to find stock pics of my bike, too!)</span>

06stockbusa.hbut.jpg

... that stock pic takes me back to the Saturday in May 06 when I rode it home 45 miles (and had not ridden a bike in 6yrs) and reminds me what I did that night! I took pics of the bike... drooled over it... and posted on this forum a bunch... and drooled some more... etc... pretty much everything a new busa owner does!!!

... and then rode it like I stole it!!!!

--- that's what every busa owner wants and needs to do!!!

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 26 2007,23:03) ... that stock pic takes me back to the Saturday in May 06 when I rode it home 45 miles (and had not ridden a bike in 6yrs) and reminds me what I did that night! I took pics of the bike... drooled over it... and posted on this forum a bunch... and drooled some more... etc... pretty much everything a new busa owner does!!!
+1 thats right...what a
newbie.gif
I was...in 05...man I was off the bike for a long time...when I got the busa first day? I have ride back to MD from NC...375 mi trip in the middle of Aug...that was bad...bottom of my jacket was dripping wet...inside helmet was dripping wet...oh, no...my leg was cramping up and I was thrusty, like I was in the middle of desret...He11 I don't wanna remember all that...whew!!! bad memory...I think I registered it hard...for sure
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back